79.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-07-2015, 07:47 PM
Is SEO Hit and Trial technique?
Hi guys,
These are the techniques I am using for SEO but not getting the desired results. Please suggest which technique should be given more importance?
1. Article submission
2. Forum Posting
3. Blog commenting
4. Blog Writing
5. Directory Submission
6. Social Bookmarking
One more thing please suggests is there any limit of postings? I think now SEO results are like hit and Trial.
Please give your valuable suggestions.
Thanks
12-08-2015, 01:22 PM
RE: Is SEO Hit and Trial technique?
Utilize social media, an easy trick to do on twitter is simply follow a powerful user related to your niche, than follow that users followers. Chances are they're interested in that niche and they'll end up following you if they look at there follower feed. This is a great way to get easy twitter followers that are actually pretty relevant. For Facebook, look for groups related to your niche, join them, and put some articles up on them, make sure you always contribute to and not just spam your articles. Chances are you'll get a few views on your content from people related to your niche. If you have any questions hit me up with a PM and I'll see what I can do.
12-08-2015, 04:37 PM
RE: Is SEO Hit and Trial technique?
I think if you are using these type of technique then it will give you results it takes some time. but you can use various way of content marketing and social media optimization.

7.gif