33.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-09-2015, 05:28 AM
[GET] The Invisible Web: How to Access Hidden Documents Online
Found this whilst trawling through another website;

Current search engines are hiding more and more information from us every day, which could put you at a loss when it comes to research.

For instance, when you look up a book on Amazon.com, you'll find the book title, author, price, customer rating, and you may even be able to download the first chapter or at least the table of contents. So why then, when you type the same book title into a search engine like Google or Yahoo! can't you find that same information? You know it's there because you just saw it. Instead you find random reports by people who have referenced the book on their website. And sometimes, the reference to the book is so small you can't find it, not to mention locate any information you might find useful for your research.........

For the actual website, please go to;

====> http://weblens.org/invisible.html

I was absolutely astonished and also pleasantly surprised at the wealth of information, which almost made me feel like a kid in a candy shop.

Please take a look, and if you find anything useful, then just show your appreciation in the usual manner.

Regards.
[Image: FaGlJmP.jpg]
11-09-2015, 03:01 PM
RE: [GET] The Invisible Web: How to Access Hidden Documents Online
If you are creating content, research is the key. This is a site that I will definitely make use of. Thanks gerardm24!
11-09-2015, 03:28 PM
When i search the limit is for ten pages.
11-10-2015, 07:23 AM
Crap site. Most links are dead and gone... Old web garb.
B E S T B L A C K H A T F O R U M
(™))::::::::({/,/,/,/,// X 3 C //,/,/,/,/,/,/,`>

37.gif