| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
04-09-2015, 08:20 AM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
[GET] Flat Icon Maker
![]() Flat Icon Maker 10740047 Photoshop PSD, PNG, JPG | 500x500 | 12 Mb Sale Page: More Info and Preview Template http://graphicriver.net/item/flat-icon-maker/10740047 Item Description Create your icon with only one click! Every shape is possible and delivers a professional result. Ideal for web graphics, flat, infographics or presentations. Choose between two different directions (left or right). helps you to generate whatever (text, image, shape, etc,) Easily resizable and customizable for any use Layered and organized PSD with descriptive layer names Pixel-perfect professional quality See the screenshot for a preview of the PSD . TO FAST DOWNLOAD http://www.mirrorcop.com/downloads/JRL861J2 |
|||
|
04-09-2015, 11:21 AM
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] Flat Icon Maker
Why all premium download links? This looks good but I cannot download. I've followed many of the posts you've made today and they're all the same and I thought premium links were forbidden.
|
|||
|
04-09-2015, 05:09 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: [GET] Flat Icon Maker
(04-09-2015 11:21 AM)layna61524 Wrote: Why all premium download links? This looks good but I cannot download. I've followed many of the posts you've made today and they're all the same and I thought premium links were forbidden. The Uploaded links are not premimum ones. I have downloaded the file and its working fine.. |
|||
|
04-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] Flat Icon Maker
I should have come back here to apologize a lot earlier. I simply didn't know how to use the links for Bestzip's shares but have since gotten the hang of it. There are a few shares that still seem to go to premium-only downloads but I'm all-good now.
Thank you, too, imacalledasad, for your reply. It is refreshing to get support from other members. I have since thanked Bestzip (and added reps) for those shares I managed to get. Don't you just love BBHF? :) |
|||
|
10-21-2015, 08:52 AM
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: [GET] Flat Icon Maker
great share if I can get to it. don't know why you don't use zippyshare?
|
|||
|
10-21-2015, 10:25 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: [GET] Flat Icon Maker | |||



![[Image: Untitled-1ASDA.jpg]](https://0.s3.envato.com/files/125914723/Untitled-1ASDA.jpg)

![[Image: Layna-250.png]](https://i.ibb.co/WckLKvX/Layna-250.png)



