81.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-19-2012, 04:37 AM (This post was last modified: 01-19-2012 04:37 AM by xtube.)
[GET] WikiPRO Working Version!
As people were having problems with the Previous version shared of WikiPRO I thought I would share a version that is 100% working for me.

Get WikiPRO - Your 100% Auto Article and Backlink Solution!
So What Exactly is WikiPRO?

WikiPRO is an automation tool that will generate articles and links for you on 200 sites with the click of a button. With built in spinning you can easily have 80% unique content that is 100% legible all automatically!
Let Me Run Down What This Program Will Do For You:

It will allow you to take one article, spin and post it to 200 Wiki sites on unique domains and class C IPs (including over 30 US .EDU and 5 US .GOV Wiki sites). For faster indexing it will ping each article and also create a backlink to each article on 5 US .EDU/.GOV sites of varying platforms. All of this is done automatically with one click, you may even minimize the program after starting it! You write your article (or use a PLR one) and the rest is just one click away!

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tbad7rrla1ojd1g

If you like my share, hit the REP button....thanks! :)
01-19-2012, 10:54 AM
RE: [GET] WikiPRO Working Version!
Hi thanks for your share , will be try and report if this working properly
01-19-2012, 04:07 PM
Where's the 200 links?
01-20-2012, 04:26 PM
Its built into the system so it should post to the sites!
01-21-2012, 12:51 PM
I have a legit copy of this, but last time I ran it I only got like 9 links. He is usually very good about keeping it updated, but he was in a car crash and haven't received an update in a while. Supposed to be coming soon. However, I don't have/use good proxies so maybe that's why my success rate has plummeted. But just wanted to let ya know it hasn't been updated in a while and you may not get anywhere near the 100+ it used to/normally gives.
28.gif
01-25-2012, 05:13 PM
there is an hacktool trojan on both app files
01-25-2012, 11:33 PM
Yeah, finally got an update to it but not working for me. It shuts down. And yep, I get warnings from antivirus, too... d***, I have orders for stuff I can't fulfill because of this crap.
02-29-2012, 08:37 PM
Many thanks

72.gif