26.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

07-06-2015, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2015 12:59 PM by Burak01.)
Where Can I Buy FaceBook USA Likes ?
Hi everybody,

I have couple facebook fan pages and I would like to send 1k likes from USA to each of them, but I couldn't find any reliable service.

Fiverr - seoclerk has so many options but they are mostly bots and staying only for a month than facebook deletes them. (or much worse deleting your page :( )

Is there any good service ? Or Fiverr user you guys used before and get good results ?

I found couple services which looks promising :

-Boostlikes.com
-Boostfansnow.com
-buylikesmedia.com

Please share your experience or service offer, thanks.
07-06-2015, 01:16 PM
RE: Where Can I Buy FaceBook USA Likes ?
If you are looking for bots, then your best bet is fiverr but as you mentioned, some will vanish over time.
If you are looking for real USA Facebook Accounts that are not fakes or bots, expect paying a premium price, or getting them all naturally through ad marketing.
always +REP those who help you, it's the least you could do.
07-07-2015, 02:42 PM
(07-06-2015 01:16 PM)Malice Wrote:  If you are looking for bots, then your best bet is fiverr but as you mentioned, some will vanish over time.
If you are looking for real USA Facebook Accounts that are not fakes or bots, expect paying a premium price, or getting them all naturally through ad marketing.

Thanks for your response my friend, I am not looking for bots, I need something more realistic and permanent :) Web services which I mentioned on previous post saying they are providing premium service with reasonable price, but I didn't use them before and I don't want to spend $100 for a service which I can get from Fiverr for $10-$15 :)

Do yo know any good service ? Or do you have any good source for Ads management so If I can not find anything I can do ADs :)
07-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi,

you can check this social exchange site:

http://www.followlike.net

I have acc with them, but haven't use it yet, so I can't give you a review...

all best
07-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Thanks Rk1d, I have an account with addmefast ( I believe they have the same concept ) :)
37.gif
07-10-2015, 09:54 PM
It makes sense only if you boost the page with 2 or 3 hundred likes, but it doesn't make sense to pay thousands of likes. You'll only want to get rid of them in the end, trust me. Been there, done that.
07-11-2015, 04:49 AM
(07-10-2015 09:54 PM)cwvps Wrote:  It makes sense only if you boost the page with 2 or 3 hundred likes, but it doesn't make sense to pay thousands of likes. You'll only want to get rid of them in the end, trust me. Been there, done that.

of course. 3k likes/shares/links... in 1 day won't do any good in rankings.

but on the other hand, 3k in few months (drip feed) can make a big difference
07-11-2015, 09:33 PM
I've gone the buying likes route in the past. Although it was awesome in the beginning our interactions dropped because the likes weren't organic and many of them dropped off over time.
07-12-2015, 12:25 PM
I know guys, it is not the best solution but I crate a page and I have only 1 ( one ) like, and it is me :D so I want to get 2k likes in the beginning so I can attract more people (normal ones ) easily :) It is my idea, don't know if it is correct or not ...

49.gif