27.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

06-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Post: #21
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
Hi Chupasa,

This looks interesting. Any Trail/Demo accounts please?

Thanks
26.gif
06-23-2015, 09:52 PM
Post: #22
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
well...a demo would definitely would be helpful
07-10-2015, 12:32 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 12:33 AM by devildog.)
Post: #23
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
Hi Chupasa,

You list one of your software's features is "Edu ERP".

I know Edu refers to education organizations. But what does "ERP" mean and why do you say it is so lucrative? Thanks.
07-12-2015, 03:25 PM
Post: #24
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
I work on the agency side and I kind of understand what you're selling here. But, is this a hubspot clone? Like most of the comments from earlier, I would like to see a trial..maybe a 3 day into your SaaS so I can take a look around and see if this is something I can buy. Also, you do need a better presentation. There is a lot of potential w this "in the box solution" to small and mid size agencies. You can get the $$ if your presentation (website, video, details, etc.) is buttoned up. The whole mix up of Edu and Erp is confusing also! PM me so we can discuss further. Thank you.
5.gif
08-15-2015, 04:26 PM
Post: #25
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
any updates from seller ?
08-18-2015, 12:19 AM
Post: #26
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
This is interesting...a demo would suffice...I am interested too.
09-01-2015, 06:50 PM
Post: #27
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
Is the seller still offering this service? I need unbiased reviews
27.gif
09-01-2015, 07:49 PM
Post: #28
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
ERP = Enterprise Resource Planning. Zoho and Google have good offerings. I had a friend making good $ out of setting up enterprises (and schools) on Google docs with shared libraries and calendars. Sweet residual too.
10-16-2015, 01:49 PM
Post: #29
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
is it too much to ask for a demo?
01-12-2016, 05:03 AM
Post: #30
RE: Become SAS (Software-as-Service) Provider And A Micro-Entrepreneur !
Looking for a demo. Can you kindly share
9.gif




13.gif
Free counters!