23.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

05-10-2015, 02:20 AM
RE: CodeCanyon - WP Testimonial Pro / Multi Themed WP Plugins v1.1.8 FULL
Chill everyone. No need to make an open war, lets all be calm.

If the sharer provide a direct link in which we click it and downloaded it instantly, then its ok,
but if he provide the link that required to view his website and download from that website then that is not allowed,unless the sharer website is a file hosting or mirror site.

But in a case that, the file host website is been reported numerous times from sharing infected plugins, confirmed infected and sharing it intentionally to infect then that was the time the url was being filtered or block and the sharer account might be warned or suspended or banned.

Please double check the script for infection before anyone here share.
Mod Omni is strictly penalizing or banning member that share infected files here.

Regards,
Lala

@bear911, i checked your download link and although it pop up the download file, your website is still viewable and open.
Please fixed that, as far as i know that is not allowed, since other member website uses that tactics too and their url were been banned not until fixed. please fixed it. Cause if Mod Omni sees it, i know he will blocked it just like the other member here who uses his website but in some cases, he monetize members here thru adsense or ads on his site in which like i told to everyone, not allowed here.

15.gif