13.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

Closed

05-06-2015, 12:34 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2015 04:40 AM by ratzazz.)
[GET] Sparkol Videoscribe Pro v2.2.0 cracked by figgler

UPDATED - 07/08/2015 ALL new links to ALL shares

Sparkol Videoscribe v2.2.0 cracked by figgler

Latest version 2.2.0
Released 29 Apr 2015

Features
New professional and premium images
Morph preview via image properties
Drag an element across the canvas
Edit image properties in sequence
Cancel a loading scribe with esc key
More efficient preview skip

Released 18 Mar 2015

Features
Stability improvements from 2.1 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Animated GIFs
Charts and data
Rulers and guides
New hand sets added ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
More colours in palette
Enhanced timeline
Hundreds of new images

VideoScribe 2.1 is here ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

21 January 2015

VideoScribe 2.1 was released on 21 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
January 2015 following a 2-month beta period, during which we asked
for your feedback on the new version. The full release includes a
number of brand new features and a host of improvements to existing
VideoScribe functionality. Read on to find out more.

2.1. Here’s how we’ve improved the software. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Brand new features

1) Animated GIFs – use in your scribes ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Choose from the 200 new GIFs available in the image library or import ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
your own. You can also adjust the length of each GIF’s loop and have
several running at once.

2) Charts and graphs – create from your data ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Click the charts and graphs icon, enter your data, choose a pie, bar
or line chart, select your colour scheme and VideoScribe formats it into
a unique graph for you.

3) Rulers and guidelines – be more precise ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Drag the ruler down or across to create guidelines for a more precise placement of your text and image elements. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

4) New controls – save valuable time ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Double-click on an element to bring up its properties – no need to
select it from the timeline and click on the ‘change properties’ icon. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

5) People images – hundreds more added ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Use one of the 47 new people characters, each available in 10 poses. That’s over 400 new people images. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

6) Hands – use 13 new styles ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Choose from 13 new hand styles with a mix of old and young, male and female and a variety of skin tones.

Improved functionality ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

1) Colour palette – wider range added ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

A more diverse range of colours has been made available for your text and image silhouettes.

2) File finder – remembers where you last saved ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Version 2.1 remembers the last place you exported a scribe to, so you won’t have to specify the location all over again. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

3) Stability and recovery – log back in immediately ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

You can now log back in immediately if a crash occurs, instead of having to wait 5 minutes before getting back to your scribe.

4) ‘Move-in’ – images move on axis ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

The move-in function now forces images to move along their axis, instead of moving from the centre-edge of the canvas.

5) Fonts – optimised for faster upload ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

The font import process is now quicker and more memory efficient. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Sound effects are temporarily switched off ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Your feedback about the sound effects feature told us that it wasn’t
working as well as it should. So we’ve removed this feature from 2.1
while we fix it. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Well make sound effects available again as soon as the feature is ready – expected in time for version 2.2. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Any sound effects that you saved while using the 2.1 beta will not be available in the full version of 2.1 ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Many thanks to figgler once again! ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

OK you will have to register a new throwaway account with Sparkol and use the credentials to login. DO NOT USE your paid account if you have one.
~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
Just follow the instructions in the zip file.

NOTE: You can only use music if logged into a trial account.
NOTE: If you have any problems with it saying your new account doesn't work just DELETE the following folder and reopen the program:
C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\VideoScribeDesktop\Local Store\#SharedObjects
DELETE the entire #SharedObjects folder.

Mirrors for everyone!
(Names changed to protect the innocent)

UPDATED - 07/08/2015 ALL new links to ALL shares

How to login after following installation instructions VIDEO:
Magic Button :

Videoscribe 2.2.0 fix: ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Videoscribe 2.2.0 For Windows: ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

Videoscribe 2.2.0 For Mac: ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

No need for mirrors as I maintain my own shares. ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~
If it ever goes down let just me know and I'll update this OP.

Help and tutorials, etc: ~~~ post by ratzazz via bestblackhatforum.com ~ YEAH! ~~~

RA

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
05-06-2015, 02:11 AM
RE: [GET] Sparkol Videoscribe Pro v2.2.0 cracked by figgler
thanks bro !! ADD REP!

Everything works great ecepto the watermark when saving the project, as well as changes a bit the quality of export to the previous version.
Dark Knight
05-06-2015, 02:18 AM
Thanks for this +rep added!
05-06-2015, 02:22 AM
daniyxx: Do you mean the final export contains the watermark? If yes, then I'll waitfor a better fix before installing it.

ek3ekytop: Are you facing the same problem?
05-06-2015, 03:50 AM
hello parsibagan, if this is the detail that I see
besides that is not low resolution to this problem is due.
enter when you have a problem too, from several times but is now only charged, I hope will be resolved thank you very much.
65.gif
Dark Knight
05-06-2015, 07:51 AM
I was trying to create a new account in videoscribe and I think it works great, thank you very much the error is produced if you do not create a new account , I will continue by testing thanks bro !!
Dark Knight
05-06-2015, 08:30 AM
Great share! + Rep
05-06-2015, 02:51 PM
Here not able to login after closed once after installation... Its just loading symbol never ending and not able to login again
05-07-2015, 02:48 PM

(05-06-2015 02:11 AM)daniyxx Wrote:  Everything works great ecepto the watermark when saving the project, as well as changes a bit the quality of export to the previous version.

Works perfe3ct for me - follow the instructions! Tongue

(05-06-2015 02:22 AM)parsibagan Wrote:  daniyxx: Do you mean the final export contains the watermark? If yes, then I'll waitfor a better fix before installing it.

Works perfect for me - follow the instructions! Tongue

(05-06-2015 02:51 PM)sreekuttan.dev@gmail.com Wrote:  Here not able to login after closed once after installation... Its just loading symbol never ending and not able to login again

Works perfect for me - follow the instructions! Tongue

[Image: videoscribe.220.5-6-2015%205-01-17%20PM.png~original]4

RA

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ BBHF IS THE BEST! ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
05-07-2015, 05:05 PM
the same here not able to login after closed once after installation... Its just loading symbol never ending and not able to login again
79.gif
Closed

74.gif