28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

03-09-2015, 02:19 AM
Post: #241
RE:
so where is the link:)
03-09-2015, 02:37 PM
Post: #242
RE:
Can the OP or anyone PM me version 2.25? I am desperate to get this and right now can't afford it.
I will be in debt to anyone providing it. Please PM me with it or tell me if I need to PM you.
Thanks
03-09-2015, 11:56 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2015 12:45 AM by Frequency963.)
Post: #243
RE:
My friends, this Java guy just come here to distrust anyone who can null the script.
He posted in a thread that someone ask for 2.17. I had this one

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...t=cpvlab..

He is the owner, Robert, or someone related to the the biz, That just come here to threath.
I am apologiste that if it is worth you buy it as I do when I see there's value of what we bought

So someone can bump this one:)

would be a pleasure and a benifit to the BBHF family
17.gif
03-13-2015, 05:56 AM
Post: #244
RE:
Pm'd you. thanks!
03-14-2015, 10:50 AM
Post: #245
RE:
(03-09-2015 11:56 PM)lostinheaven Wrote:  My friends, this Java guy just come here to distrust anyone who can null the script.
He posted in a thread that someone ask for 2.17. I had this one

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...t=cpvlab..

He is the owner, Robert, or someone related to the the biz, That just come here to threath.
I am apologiste that if it is worth you buy it as I do when I see there's value of what we bought

So someone can bump this one:)

would be a pleasure and a benifit to the BBHF family
lol Thanks for thinking I'm robert or part of the team. But I would like to reply by saying, im just a regular user that is not related to these biz.

I just want to warn users to check over any of these scripts. There has been scripts that had call back with user/pass capturing.

Make sure you can trust the nullers work. good luck
03-17-2015, 01:07 AM
Post: #246
RE:
Many thanks for making this available.

I just repped you. Would you please send me a copy?
22.gif
03-21-2015, 01:01 AM
Post: #247
RE:
Excellent. Rep added.
03-22-2015, 08:24 AM
Post: #248
RE:
BIG Question for Everyone.

Did You Receive Anything for the Reps you gave?

All I see is talk talk talk, but no action.

I don't think the creator of this thread wants to share anything.
03-27-2015, 04:07 AM
Post: #249
RE:
The latest has been posted for VIP members :) Also fully decoded!
Enjoy BBHF VIP!
13.gif
If it can be encoded, it can be decoded. If it can be decoded, it can be encoded. The circle of cryptography... Cool
05-03-2015, 06:47 PM
Post: #250
RE: [GET] CPV Lab 2.16 FULL DECODED and NULLED BY MTIMER
You are repd, thanks a lot for the share.




20.gif
Free counters!