69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

04-24-2015, 11:58 AM
RE: [GET] Hot Prospector Lead Finder - For Offline Consultants From Mark Helton
I hope those of you that "borrowed" my software got lots of customers while this was working. Maybe you can take the money and invest it into purchasing them since you no longer have access. My employees and family thank you for your support. ;)
04-24-2015, 03:49 PM
@stormfixer...

I can understand your glee in closing the front door to your vault. Congrats. Kudos. BigUp to ya.

I see that your account is from 2011. You've never 'examined' anything you found here? Hmmmmmmm?

(Repped ya.)

PS. I actually own several of your products, and they are kickass good. Keep it up. You might even offer them here as a BSO at a significant discount (something is more than $0 after all).
I don't suffer fools gladly, but I will gladly make fools suffer.
04-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Anyone who downloaded, please mirror if possible!
04-25-2015, 09:29 AM
@Arnie, Thanks! I appreciate those kind words.

As for downloading others products... Nope. I've never done it and proud of it. Personally, I think the investments that I make into my business are what pushes my success. Nothing personal against those that make that choice. It's up to us (creators) to protect our property and in this case I failed. Lesson learned.

Best
Mark

@statten - There's no download. My software is web based. ;-)
04-25-2015, 10:40 AM
This gives us a chance to try the product with the full features before wasting the money on a over-hyped software or system. 95% of the junk being peddled out there are absolutely that; "junk". Thank goodness I've saved the hassle and time of asking for a refund or chargeback on those terrible products. I've personally paid for the good ones after giving them a test run. So in other words if your products are as good as the sales letters say then most of us here will pay you the money for a legit copy. I have not tried any of stormfixer products but i've heard good things about the web based lead software he has.
30.gif
04-25-2015, 06:25 PM
Agree with xrocksterx, I bought products that perform well to support the developer.

Before I join BestBlackHatForum.com, I spend average $250-300/ month to buy junk products that end up request for refund. But now I only spend average $100/ month to support developer that create good products.
The Best Forum I Ever Join - bestblackhatforum
If you love my shares, please encourage to share more! Thank you!

25.gif