37.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

02-14-2015, 07:17 AM
[Group Buy] Post Affiliate Network 5
[font='Helvetica Neue']By getting involved in the Post Affiliate Network Group Buy, you will get:
  1. Access to Post Affiliate Network v5.3.xx.xx,
  2. Updates for 6+ months,
  3. May request source code for any file,
  4. Can install it on any number of servers, without restrictions,
  5. Receive a clean nulled version, plus update support for your business.
  6. Can communicate with other Group Buy members, ask questions, get help, help others, etc.
DEMO | INFO

DONATION:RRP is $1899 USD. To contribute and join group buy, a minimum of $55 - $149 is required. $99+ also gives you 12+ months of updates.
It allows everyone to get involved and work together, as one, towards a common goal.
STATUS:We require a further $450 so we can purchase a valid licence (approx 1 - 2 weeks before purchase).The all required files will be decrypted for nulling the licence checks.
Please note, this is a Private Legitimate Group Buy. No files or updates will be released with the public due to this. We do not want to jeopodize our licence, so all files will remain private.
Want to get involved? Got questions? Please send me a Private Message. I will get back to you within 24 hours.
Thank you!Seventeory.[/font]
02-14-2015, 08:03 AM
RE:
THREAD IS IN THE WRONG SECTION. WHY DONT YOU SEE THE RULES BEFORE POSTING?
REPORTED
02-14-2015, 08:33 AM
RE:
I am Brazilian.
I was unable to read the rules.

How do I fix this?
02-15-2015, 12:24 AM
RE:
(02-14-2015 08:33 AM)seventeory Wrote:  I am Brazilian.
I was unable to read the rules.

How do I fix this?
RENAME THE THREAD TO : MOD OR ADMIN PLEASE REMOVE THIS - OR YOU CAN GIVE SOMETHING TO THIS FORUM BY EDITING THE NAME OF THE SUBJECT TO : [GET] -SOMETHING YOU WANT TO SHARE FOR FREE-
EXPLAIN WHAT IT IS AND UPLOAD IT TO MIRRORCREATOR - HERE IT IS, SIMPLE AND FUN

27.gif