74.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

01-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Having Great Success W Twitter Commenting
Ok so I tried a fresh approach to marketing w CPA and it seems to be working perfectly!

The technique?

I comment on top twitter pages w my cpa link w/ a >>>[[[Reported by Members as URL Shortener! Post the actual link!]]]<<< link. :)

Works awesomly, every 3 comments earns like $1.50 and its quick! :)

I have proxies (2 proxies per account) and comment 3 comments per account per hour to keep the accounts safe.

Very nice way to earn money pretty easily. :)

Cheers to success!

-A Magic Monkey
01-02-2015, 05:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 05:59 AM by Master5.)
RE:
Great. Do you use re-targeting with this awesome traffic-generation technique? It could skyrocket your conversions. Check out Adroll or Perfect Audience. Further, you can implement a geoscript to redirect people to other offers if they are coming from a country that's not supported by the main offer you're promoting.

You should consider scaling it up on other social media sites, such as Digg, Facebook, Reddit, and others. Because the offer is converting, you just need to find the top pages on the other sites, and then promote the offer on them as you've been promoting it on Twitter.

I have three questions (I'm a Twitter newbie): How do you find the top pages on Twitter? Are these "top pages" actually Twitter profiles or something else? When promoting the offer, do you comment on other people's comments or do something else? Thanks.

Edit: To those who aren't familiar, you can get unlimited free proxies with TOR, so check it out by googling it. I'm not sure if it works on Twitter though.
01-02-2015, 06:12 AM
RE:
I didnt get this part

I comment on top twitter pages w my cpa link w/ a *marked as SPAM* link. :)

Can you briefly explain

Thanks

31.gif