31.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2014, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 08:56 PM by blackhawk12.)
RE:
Man you are more full of shit than I thought...I have no respect for you you geriatric piece of sh*t!

You are nearly 60 years of age you addled f**k and you still talk shit...man that sucks...

Some of the stuff you wrote is plain stupid man...bump my post count...now that's hilarious.

Man you are just a bitter and twisted little sh*t who has no manners or upbringing!

F**k you you twisted old f*ck...you are in a dark place and deserve to be there!
12-27-2014, 12:57 AM (This post was last modified: 12-27-2014 12:58 AM by Quasar.)
RE:
(12-26-2014 08:55 PM)blackhawk12 Wrote:  Man you are more full of shit than I thought...I have no respect for you you geriatric piece of sh*t!

You are nearly 60 years of age you addled f**k and you still talk shit...man that sucks...

Some of the stuff you wrote is plain stupid man...bump my post count...now that's hilarious.

Man you are just a bitter and twisted little sh*t who has no manners or upbringing!

F**k you you twisted old f*ck...you are in a dark place and deserve to be there!

Awww! Poor baby!

Don't cry little man! The last time I checked, the last thing on my mind was giving a shit about whether you respected me or not.

If you read some more here, you might learn something. I've helped a few people in this forum get to six-figures a year and never asked them for a dime - or is that what has made you s-o-o upset? Biggrin

So - Don't get mad baby - just get lost!

You have exactly ZERO worth here - save to tell stories about dreams you have of one day making six cents because six-figures is nowhere in your future.

I talk to six and seven-figure (and a few eight-figure) annual earners every week. You haven't ever seen that kind of money except on one of those reality TV shows you spend ALL your time and energy watching.

So, go back to the wishing and wannabe section - real men make real money in mine - serious money.

That's how we keep score in my world chump!

Here's a selfie I found of you online!

(How did you manage to take this while you were drinking your favorite beverage?) Biggrin

[Image: 2d13ivo.jpg]
You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
12-27-2014, 04:14 AM
RE:
Boy, I tell ya ... I was bored last night until I stumbled upon this thread!

Then I wake up this morning and find that there's more waiting for me!!!!! Biggrin
12-27-2014, 11:12 AM
RE:
(12-27-2014 12:57 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(12-26-2014 08:55 PM)blackhawk12 Wrote:  Man you are more full of shit than I thought...I have no respect for you you geriatric piece of sh*t!

Awww! Poor baby!

Don't cry little man! The last time I checked, the last thing on my mind was giving a shit about whether you respected me or not.

If you read some more here, you might learn something. I've helped a few people in this forum get to six-figures a year and never asked them for a dime - or is that what has made you s-o-o upset? Biggrin

You have exactly ZERO worth here - save to tell stories about dreams you have of one day making six cents because six-figures is nowhere in your future.

I talk to six and seven-figure (and a few eight-figure) annual earners every week. You haven't ever seen that kind of money except on one of those reality TV shows you spend ALL your time and energy watching.

So, go back to the wishing and wannabe section - real men make real money in mine - serious money.

(How did you manage to take this while you were drinking your favorite beverage?) Biggrin

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
12-27-2014, 12:06 PM
RE:
(12-27-2014 12:57 AM)Quasar Wrote:  

Awww! Poor baby!

LOL....Quasar you are a man of such few words but very true and soooooo FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!...well done!!!!!
78.gif
12-28-2014, 06:05 AM
RE:
Hey Quasar...you are funny, no way...but I have a question for you: have u ever been a noob before?
12-29-2014, 11:55 AM
RE:
Thank you for the share. +5

64.gif