10.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-27-2014, 01:58 AM
Post: #21
RE:
I have it all ... all plugins and db ... :)
19.gif
12-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Post: #22
RE:
(12-27-2014 01:58 AM)scorpiolazy Wrote:  I have it all ... all plugins and db ... :)
Share with us..If you don't want share plugins share db
12-27-2014, 02:15 AM
Post: #23
RE:
Like "allways" scorpiolazy have all again..
12-27-2014, 04:50 AM
Post: #24
RE:
I am looking for PG Dating open code latest. Or any other new dating script.
29.gif
12-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Post: #25
RE:
I 've run the code , can access domain / siteadmin . But at home , the site is not working . FTap php_error.log news for : PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function getrows() on boolean in D:\Inetpub\vhosts\domain.com\httpdocs\index.php on line 19

3 line on index:
$viewed_videos = $rs->getrows();
$viewed_total = count($viewed_videos);
$recent_videos = $rs->getrows();


Please help me
12-28-2014, 03:55 AM
Post: #26
RE:
UP... Share DB pls!
12-28-2014, 04:17 AM
Post: #27
RE:
share yours brain!,

db from 2.2 is almost the same! Almost means 98%

I've both versions working, and I will share it to everybody, when somebody will post something good to public!
6.gif
12-28-2014, 04:18 AM
Post: #28
RE:
I tried to get it, but did not get. Find people what they want money here. I've had enough.
12-28-2014, 04:31 AM
Post: #29
RE:
(12-28-2014 04:17 AM)myshare Wrote:  share yours brain!,

db from 2.2 is almost the same! Almost means 98%

I've both versions working, and I will share it to everybody, when somebody will post something good to public!
You haven't post anything good here in long time. In fact you haven't post anything but spam. Why not we just share your mom here? No maybe not so good. Shove your shitz in your asss
12-28-2014, 06:06 AM
Post: #30
RE:
@LikeIcare I added here a lot of good stuff in the past, and many folks like you kissed my ass in return
8.gif




6.gif
Free counters!