64.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-26-2014, 01:53 AM
RE:
Since I already have this.....still appreciate your share and+5 Rep added! Thanks!
12-26-2014, 02:33 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 01:45 AM)Quasar Wrote:  
(12-25-2014 08:46 PM)blackhawk12 Wrote:  Lol Quasar you rent boy...so you don't got the swingers...thought so!

You really love those 'ass' connotations...secretly harboring some gay
tendencies...bless you!

I can tell you also love the audience...you do don't you ;)

I love it that i got you 'wound up'...would have loved to give you the
opportunity to 'get it off your chest' face-to-face but I know you
wouldn't be able to handle that...you may retake your seat in the peanut
gallery now and hold sway over the handful of sycophants you have collected
over the years down in the 'Freebie' section! :)

Have a great Christmas mo*on...I'll move on from this now...glad we gave
the boys and girls some giggles...you certainly gave me some!

Hahaha!

You go right ahead and keep thinking that Mr. Butt-Love!

Yeah, I watch nitwits like you (and have watched lots of other deadheads just like you) since before you were born.

All I do is keep counting my money and having a blast baby!

Wound-up? Haha!

On your best day, you might be about as annoying as a gnat! It takes maybe 1/10,000,000th brainpower and energy to deal with the best shot you are capable of, and on that one day out 10,000 you can manage that kind of supreme effort.

Sycophant? Wow, big word for a mindless mo.ron! One day, you might want to look it up to see what it actually means. Or did you spend your entire day trying to research a word you thought I might not understand and somehow make members view you as some thing intelligent?

In any context, that word doesn't apply here Bozo. I don't need to act
obsequiously to someone like you because I consider you important!

Are you kidding me?! Biggrin

You have ZERO worth here. Using that word implies I think you offer something of value or contribute something here (or anywhere) that has worth - you don't.

You've been a loser here - never contributed anything - never done much of anything, have you MM? (Mental Midget)

And if you told the truth, you've never done anything in real life either, have you? Have you ever even made a few nickels to go with that lame story about being a top six-figure earner?

It has made your day to be just one more footnote as another worthless, wannabe newbie that required squashing.

All I did was accomplish the tiny act of putting you exactly where you belong. You're a nobody - a nothing.
Haha di*khead...it took you ages to check out the meaning of that word I know it!

It is totally relevant if you really know what it means...now bye bye you sad, lonely
little man/woman...whatever you are.

Love the 'pulp philosophy you spout also...shame it's not even original!

Hey any chance of seeing any of the products you have created...I'm sure I'd
be amazed Smile

Now...no more Verysad I really have to leave this!

All the best to you and your family...if indeed you have one!
12-26-2014, 03:44 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 02:33 AM)blackhawk12 Wrote:  Haha di*khead...it took you ages to check out the meaning of that word I know it!

It is totally relevant if you really know what it means...now bye bye you sad, lonely
little man/woman...whatever you are.

Love the 'pulp philosophy you spout also...shame it's not even original!

Hey any chance of seeing any of the products you have created...I'm sure I'd
be amazed Smile

Now...no more Verysad I really have to leave this!

All the best to you and your family...if indeed you have one!

You are the one still talking clown - and you really don't have enough of a mind to know what the word means! Biggrin

"Now...no more Verysad I really have to leave this!"

So leave >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<< - no one is forcing you to continue flapping your virtual gums! I have smashed far smarter and better keyboard bad asses than you.

I can absolutely guarantee you - I can keep this up until mommy or daddy comes and takes your PC away for the night! Biggrin

I can continue this until the end of time and still be making money! I am making it as I type this.

How about you? Made even 10 cents yet?

Maybe when you earn your first or second dime, you can come here and comment about how you made progress to earning your first dollar online.

Got nothing but love for you newbie >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<! Biggrin

Just like the kind of love I have for insects. Biggrin

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
12-26-2014, 05:18 AM
RE:
Reps added.
Thank You so much for sharing.
12-26-2014, 05:48 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 05:51 AM by blackhawk12.)
RE:
Quasar you are a sick little man and if I could just meet you once I'd teach you some manners!

Been a slow day today...only made $478 so far...but hey shit happens on Christmas Day when
folks are with their families!

Strange you fail to mention about your products...normally you are so full of yourself...also
looking forward to your next review ;)

Yeah i'm sure you can keep it up...I bet you tell your boyfriend the same lies lol!

Anyways...got nothing but love back at you :)

Take it easy...see you around...

PS. @ OP - My sincere apologies for my part in hijacking this thread...sorry buddy!
13.gif
12-26-2014, 06:07 AM
RE:
Torrent mirror added:
BestBlackHatForum Link:
Magic Button :
You must be a VIP forum user to become a member of the mega.nz Tracker.
See the project thread for details: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-VIP-...Stage-LIVE

Grab Torrent: Azon Affiliate New Year Resolutions Volume 1 + Both OTO and Bonuses
http://mega.nz/index.php?page=torrent-de...b1cca96b08
12-26-2014, 06:51 AM
RE:
(12-26-2014 05:48 AM)blackhawk12 Wrote:  Quasar you are a sick little man and if I could just meet you once I'd teach you some manners!

Been a slow day today...only made $478 so far...but hey shit happens on Christmas Day when
folks are with their families!

Strange you fail to mention about your products...normally you are so full of yourself...also
looking forward to your next review ;)

Yeah i'm sure you can keep it up...I bet you tell your boyfriend the same lies lol!

Anyways...got nothing but love back at you :)

Take it easy...see you around...

PS. @ OP - My sincere apologies for my part in hijacking this thread...sorry buddy!

You sure are a funny little sissy!

And you are in a big hurry to see your final days, if you want to ever see me in real life. Ain't nothing little or slow about me Bozo, and I've kicked more wimp's asses like yours than I can count.

I wish I could be there and you would quickly find out who would get "schooled" today or any other day!

My, at least you're continuing with the charade by creating earnings that are more likely what you earned in all of 2014! Biggrin

Who are you trying to convince? I didn't believe anything you had to say - beginning with your first post! Biggrin

Keep dreaming those dreams Bubba - that's all you have to keep you warm! Biggrin

But here you go! Take two of these and call someone that gives a shit about who you think you are:

[Image: 2r2ptms.jpg]

You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else. -Albert Einstein
12-26-2014, 11:48 AM
RE:
Lol Quasar...that last part is actually funny...I'd still kick your ass though...in a heartbeat ;)

I'd love to know who you really are though...just to see if you really have any clout in the IM
world...and not just on here - I guess I'll never know ;)
12-26-2014, 11:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 12:02 PM by blackhawk12.)
RE:
Hey Quasar...I'd love to know who you are in the IM world...just to see
if you are anybody? Can I have one guess...David Gilmour? Probably wrong
and if I were right you'd probably not tell me lol!

Oh...sorry but I'd definitely kick your ass...it's just a fact man...an absolute
fact. Physically you just couldn't compete but that's nothing to be ashamed
off if you knew/saw me.

Man it's intriguing the life out of me trying to find out your identity...

Holy Shit! I didn't realize you were that old...I should have more respect for
our senior citizens...which I do! Are you ex-military? Did you fight in Vietnam?
12-26-2014, 12:22 PM (This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 01:09 PM by Quasar.)
RE:
(12-26-2014 11:59 AM)blackhawk12 Wrote:  Hey Quasar...I'd love to know who you are in the IM world...just to see
if you are anybody? Can I have one guess...David Gilmour? Probably wrong
and if I were right you'd probably not tell me lol!

Oh...sorry but I'd definitely kick your ass...it's just a fact man...an absolute
fact. Physically you just couldn't compete but that's nothing to be ashamed
off if you knew/saw me.

Man it's intriguing the life out of me trying to find out your identity...

Holy Shit! I didn't realize you were that old...I should have more respect for
our senior citizens...which I do! Are you ex-military? Did you fight in Vietnam?

Wow! Two whole posts?! I rated TWO WHOLE POSTS - IN A ROW?!

D.amn! I feel really major now! Thank you! Smile

You must have taken two of my recommended dietary supplement for you - as I advised.

That's a good thing - you need all the help you can get!

Learning to read, are we >>>[[[Please show some RESPECT on each other. No badwords please!]]]<<<?

Against you - no contest baby! Call all your friends - you will need all of them AND all the family you've got!

Anytime - anywhere! Sleep well baby girl! Biggrin

Only someone that is really a nobody would want or need to know who I am. Personally, I've never met anyone in a forum I wanted to swap spit with but you sound obsessed with it.

I gave you a site dude! You want some little boy's phone number too. Is that it? You into little boys?

You need a different place to bump your post count and look like you're somebody! Biggrin

Anyway, let everyone know when you figure things out Mr. Sub-80 IQ!
Biggrin
84.gif

28.gif