| Search (advanced search) | ||||
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
|
|
12-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Post: #211
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Loving this theme so far.
However, I don't understand how to modify a demo page. I open the page to modify it, but can't find the content. Any tips on tweaking a demo page to suit my needs? |
|||
|
12-19-2014, 11:07 AM
Post: #212
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(12-19-2014 02:11 AM)Soulchild Wrote: Loving this theme so far.Look at the "muffin builder" below the normal content box. You should have a bunch of content modules that you can edit individually. |
|||
|
12-19-2014, 12:49 PM
Post: #213
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(12-19-2014 11:07 AM)kriket Wrote:Thanks for the response, but I don't see any Muffin Builder tools on the page. This is what I have: Page Options, Revolution Slider, and Sharing. No mention of Muffin Builder.(12-19-2014 02:11 AM)Soulchild Wrote: Loving this theme so far.Look at the "muffin builder" below the normal content box. You should have a bunch of content modules that you can edit individually. Photo: http://i.imgur.com/hgaUKow.png |
|||
|
12-20-2014, 12:01 AM
Post: #214
|
|||
|
|||
RE:
(12-19-2014 12:49 PM)Soulchild Wrote:I see... click "Page Options"(12-19-2014 11:07 AM)kriket Wrote:Thanks for the response, but I don't see any Muffin Builder tools on the page. This is what I have: Page Options, Revolution Slider, and Sharing. No mention of Muffin Builder.(12-19-2014 02:11 AM)Soulchild Wrote: Loving this theme so far.Look at the "muffin builder" below the normal content box. You should have a bunch of content modules that you can edit individually. |
|||
|
12-20-2014, 12:03 AM
Post: #215
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
@Soulchild
also, if you ever can't find something in your wordpress backend, check the "Screen Options" tab at the top right of the page. You can set what displays for various pages there and sometimes items are hidden. |
|||
|
12-20-2014, 01:20 AM
Post: #216
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Kriket - Thanks for helping. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like Muffin Builder is in this package. I've tried checking "Screen Options," Theme Options. I haven't found a way to modify demo page content. Could it be that I need a .XML file?
BTW - this is my options tab. No Muffin Builder: http://i.imgur.com/IptfozB.png |
|||
|
12-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Post: #217
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
BeTheme version 5.7 is out... maintenance and fix
|
|||
|
12-21-2014, 09:15 PM
Post: #218
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
BeTheme version 5.7 please?
|
|||
|
12-22-2014, 02:37 AM
Post: #219
|
|||
|
|||
| RE: | |||
|
12-22-2014, 06:44 AM
Post: #220
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE:
Greate share. More reps for you ZenMind. Very appreciated.
|
|||








