68.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

08-25-2013, 07:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 03:28 PM by zigistar.)
[Summery] The BEST Traffic Providers Services!
Hi There,

As a few of you may know... i'm the one who testing Traffic providers to my sites... (Blogs, Adults and Regular sites/niches).
I've posted around BBHF some comment regarding to my findings but i'm getting a lot of inquiries for my findings, So i decided to open a Thread for it Here! Smile
In the last few months i've been tested a several Traffic Providers such as Website traffic providers, Traffic Exchanges Etc...
Some of them by Paying service, Some for only registration and by "Watching" Others Website under iFrame! Sleepy
These days i'm using the most appropriate Provider to my needs (Which are - Highly Quality traffic, REAL Unique ones, Humans and the most important - Converted ones!)
For the names i'll get to it...

So, The several providers that i used were:

* Maxvisits
* FWtraffic
* Realorganictraffic
* >>>[[[Reported by Members as Spam Site]]]<<<
* Hits4you
* BUXP
* Revisitors

And so on... but you'll get the idea.. Blush

Now i want to share my experience with you so that the Newbie or even the good guys won't waste their money just for nothing...

So for those who might be asking for more information related to traffic website,
who will provide me good quality traffic ?
Who will increase my sale after purchasing the traffic ?
What will be the bounce rate under google ?
Will it be Safe for Adsanse ?
Will i rank under alexa ?

Let's Start...
For those who want just to increase traffic (Hits) and they are not having any Adsense account related to their website...
All the Names mentioned above (Traffic providers) Are just fine!

They will give you Hits as you wish...

Remember! All the Traffic providers that offers like "10,000 Visitors per 1$" Are not realy providing High Quality Traffic!
As i get it... You can't Provide the exact amount of users if they are REAL!!! you can only estimate them! why !? Cause they are REAL!! Angry
Most of them will give you up to 30 seconds visit from each user... how they do this ? If it is not bot... they are using iFrame that will make the users see only through iframe at the exact time of 15, 25, 30 ... Seconds... --> Not Good Or High Quality Traffic!
Most of traffic exchange are using those methods...
Then there are the excuses...

Do Not provide Adult URL...
Do Not use Short Links...

Come on.... If the users are real why we can't user adults or shorten links !!?!?!?!?!? ohhhhhh.... iframes !?!? ohhhhh... BOTS!
You get the idea right !? Sad

So, my findings for the traffic providers are...
Stay Away From BUXP My Old adsense account was Banned! (Lucky i have several test adsense account)

If you need Adsense Safe providers you can use:
maxvisits, realorganictraffic, fwtraffic.

* They are all Adsense safe, They will give you unique visitors...

But, If you want a High Quality Traffic (Good Bounce rate under google, Unique visits, Returning users, or even converted users) you can use Realorganictraffic.

Right now my provider is RealOrganicTraffic (Click to reach the site) --> Don't want to expose the list Not to be accused of any spam Sleepy

They Provided me with MORE Visitors as they mentioned in there plan.
They Gave me Returning user till now!
They gave me More Than 30-60 Seconds visits (Which indicates that the visits are real!!!) don't know if there is any Bot that can do more than 60 seconds visits... Wink
I even got 1-1.5 Converted from it ... Wheeeee Hoooo...
Ohhh.. yeah and they cheaper! lol..

OK, There you go.. this is my opinion after some digging and testing ;)
Hope it will be helpful enough for those who seek high quality of traffic...

By the way i always suggest that you will use High Quality backlinks, Post (Paid or signature) ads on a high PR Sites...

I will continue to test other Traffic providers and Update it here.. If there is a site that you came accros and you want me to check it.. i'm willing to do so... just PM me ;)
Also, if there is any question regarding to what i have already test... Just ask... Tongue
Don't Promote Yourself!! Be honest! Love

Good Luck!
Cool

--------------------------
+REP Always appreciated!
12-17-2014, 11:52 AM
RE:
realorganictraffic is garbage, it is bot traffic !do not use it 90% Repeat Visitor!

85.gif