28.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

11-06-2014, 05:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 01:43 AM by KLKK.)
[NEED ADVISE] Fake or Legit CPA Networks?
I was recently search for same offer that offered by various networks at offervault and I came across youroffer.com which I later applied into their network. I got my account approved, and they have ton of offers listed in their backend and their payout are higher than other networks, but I saw somethings not right, I didn't see any affiliate manager that is assigned to my account. Their website is always down and I searchd online and found out that they are a division of astrk.com.

I am new to CPA industry. My question is, are they a legit CPA networks?
Does anyone here have heard about this network or have joined these network? I couldn't find any reviews on these networks and now I couldn't fine the youroffer listed at offervault.

Hope someone can give me some clues on how to ensure if this is a legit CPA network? Thanks in advance.
Add Rep. No Leech.
It's a BBHF thing......you should understand.
11-21-2014, 02:43 AM
RE:
hey. Never heard of them, but if I were you, I would go with the big players. Being new to CPA industry means that you'll need some guidance and most of all trust. Search on google for top CPA networks and you will find some to choose from, like maxbounty or cpaway. Good luck :)
11-21-2014, 02:51 AM
RE:
hi, if you find them on offervault, you should contact offervault about this and ask them to verify it for you.
Some very successful cpa marketers will have their own division of a certain network because of their potential and importance to that network.
So best for you to make an inquiry in offervault.
12-13-2014, 03:06 AM
RE:
Yes, OfferVault will usually vet the advertisers and shouldn't tolerate any unscrupulous partners in their network. They have a rep to maintain as well!

Still, if anything ever looks suspicious, contact support!
(11-21-2014 02:51 AM)goodenglish Wrote:  hi, if you find them on offervault, you should contact offervault about this and ask them to verify it for you.
Some very successful cpa marketers will have their own division of a certain network because of their potential and importance to that network.
So best for you to make an inquiry in offervault.

_
12-13-2014, 03:27 AM
RE:
I recommend adworkmedia, you can join easy with the link in my signature.

They are legit and pay out very fast! :-)
69.gif
12-13-2014, 03:52 AM (This post was last modified: 12-13-2014 03:52 AM by Supermark.)
RE:
(12-13-2014 03:27 AM)BlackHatter4Life Wrote:  I recommend adworkmedia, you can join easy with the link in my signature.

They are legit and pay out very fast! :-)

Excellent info! Appreciate that as we are working together on a group CPA project. Just need to see your signature! Thanks!

_
12-14-2014, 11:53 PM
RE:
I thought there won't be any reply to my question. Thanks for all advise given here, really appreciate.
Add Rep. No Leech.
It's a BBHF thing......you should understand.
12-15-2014, 12:28 AM
RE:
From personal experience, cpagrip is very good cpa network. Very friendly network, their managers are HQ.

41.gif