69.gif

Search (advanced search)
Use this Search form before posting, asking or make a new thread.
Tips: Use Quotation mark to search words (eg. "How To Make Money Online")

12-08-2014, 11:45 AM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 11:52 AM by CitizenKane.)
RE:
[quote='dazekid' pid='1033834' dateline='1418002812']
[quote='CitizenKane' pid='1033791' dateline='1418000906']
[quote='anik001' pid='1033772' dateline='1417999889']
new free coupon please
[/quote]

it's 2$ you cheap bast*rd... if you really want it just pay for it!!!
[/quote]
Why pay if you can get it for free? Ask yourself that and maybe you'd stop pursuing hookers. Now most(or a lot of people here) actually first use something that's shared freely and if it works we then pay for it so we don't end up wasting money.
[/quote]
well, you can't get it for free.... the coupon expired...

it's 2$ now instead of 50$ which is almost free... and if you REALLY need it, i don't see why you wouldn't pay for it...
especially when you have a 30 days money back guarantee, you can get your money back if you don't like it...

but lets be honest here... this person doesn't give a sh*t about the course itself... he just stacking up courses for no good reason

which means people who actually need the course won't get it.... check his posts...

he's a shameless leacher who begs for free coupons... that's all he "contributes" to the forum...

so again, if he REALLY needs it, i'm sure he can spare 2$... but he doesn't...

"Now most(or a lot of people here) actually first use something that's shared freely and if it works we then pay for it so we don't end up wasting money."

that's pure b*llshit... don't make sh*t up...you might pay for it, but most people here are hoarders... they get courses for no god dâmn reason and by doing that prevent it from others who will actually use it and leave an honest review...
12-08-2014, 01:18 PM (This post was last modified: 12-08-2014 01:19 PM by FreshAir.)
RE:
I agree with CitizenKane, REP to you and to smallbiz who shared the $2 coupon.

I went and bought it for $2 and am going through the course, so far the flow is quite good.

Also i remember seeing this in one of the sticky post.

[quote] People share coupons that they find online… they DON’T create
themout of thin air… creating request threads is simply useless… if

someone finds a coupon for the course you want, he / she will share it

regardless of whether you requested it or not. [/quote]
Mega or MediaFire links makes life easy. Agree?
24clapping #MakeBBHFGreatAgain
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...-with-BBHF

17.gif