Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: I WILL PAY $15 NEED A BOT TO INCREASE DOWNLOAD TALLY ON A FILE SHARING SITE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im willing to pay anyone $15 who can build me a bot for file sharing site, The site has a download counter next to the file thats uploaded, so everytime someone downloads it the counter increases. The site is not very popular and does not come with much rules. I know that if a file is 3mb and just 800kb is downloaded it still adds onto the counter, so the entire file does not have to be downloaded, This will be a easy mission for anyone who has the skills to create the bot. If you serious and think you can do this for me EMAIL me, NOTE EMAIL ME , my pm has reached maximum, I will send you the site name and details. I need this done asap and im looking for people who are interested in making the extra cash. Please note I need this done asap
Sounds like you can use imacro for that. Turn it on, let it record you clicking, turn it off, then run it......... ez pz
I can build a bot to do this for you, PM me with more information and I can see what I can do.
PM me the site with the download link needed for this.
Should be an easy build.
i also need tool like this but i didnot find
As @ShadowMaster said, just use a free macro tool like this: http://www.autohotkey.com/ . Let the tool record your mouse activity then do the download process once followed by pressing the refresh button once and it'll repeat that mouse recording as many times as you need it to. Simple solution.
(10-26-2013 01:51 AM)leopardsn0w Wrote: [ -> ]As @ShadowMaster said, just use a free macro tool like this: http://www.autohotkey.com/ . Let the tool record your mouse activity then do the download process once followed by pressing the refresh button once and it'll repeat that mouse recording as many times as you need it to. Simple solution.
The problem with that it will download the complete file as I just want it to download 10% of entire file. So if i use that and the file is 100mb it will use up my data internet package in no time. 100 downloads will cost me 10gigs of data charges
(10-29-2013 08:56 PM)soundcloudjob Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2013 01:51 AM)leopardsn0w Wrote: [ -> ]As @ShadowMaster said, just use a free macro tool like this: http://www.autohotkey.com/ . Let the tool record your mouse activity then do the download process once followed by pressing the refresh button once and it'll repeat that mouse recording as many times as you need it to. Simple solution.
The problem with that it will download the complete file as I just want it to download 10% of entire file. So if i use that and the file is 100mb it will use up my data internet package in no time. 100 downloads will cost me 10gigs of data charges
Then when you're recording the mouse activity, cancel the file download (easier if you're using Google Chrome) at 10% and refresh the page to create the download loop. Should work just fine.
Reference URL's