Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to track my SERP progress
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Guys. I already have got some SEO tools: GSA Ranker, GSA Indexer, No Hands, ScrapeBox and so on....
I already know how to monitor my backlinks, there are some free alternatives - ahrefs, majestic...
Oki. In my case I try to rank for a particular keyword, and I would like to monitor how my website ranks in SERP?
I tried "Rank Tracker", but that tool not makes sense to me (may be it is just me i don't know).

I need a simple but still effective tool. I would like to write down my keyword and my website and then just to monitor my progress in SERP.
Yesterday, I saw a video on fiverr, where a guy shows his progress on particular keyword and its exact move in ranking from page 15 move to page 5.
Some help will be greatly appreciated.

Here is his video:
http://fiverr.com/youngceaser/manually-c...google-top
(Please review the video around 1 minute and 14 seconds)

Please, note that I don't know this guys and I am not related with him and his gigs. This is an example, because I am looking for a similar tool.

Excuse my bad english, I hope you could understand my question.

Thanks,

Z
How about SerpFox? It will give you the charts and graphs you are looking for
I just use -whats my serf-. WTH It's free
(10-16-2013 05:28 AM)delsworld Wrote: [ -> ]I just use -whats my serf-. WTH It's free
You have a direct link to whatever you using?
Thanks.
M.
(10-16-2013 05:42 AM)justmeagain Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-16-2013 05:28 AM)delsworld Wrote: [ -> ]I just use -whats my serf-. WTH It's free
You have a direct link to whatever you using?
Thanks.
M.
its actually "whats my serp" and its a dot com
Thank you for that info!
Thank you guys.
You just made my day. I will try both alternatives and I will see what works for me.

Thank you so muche once again.

Cheers,
Z
try to use rankchekerace.com......................it will also send you daily report ............And more importantly it is 100% free.........................Seems to me very Cool Rank Tracking tool i ever seen
Serpfox and rankcheckerace are both good free tools.
they are quite good :)
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's