Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Amazing Backlinks – Get 120 High Page Rank Backlinks per month!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[GET] Amazing Backlinks – Get 120 High Page Rank Backlinks per month!!

These are the same powerful high ranking backlinks I used to put my keywords on the First Page In Google In Less Than Two Weeks.

No More Forum or Blog Commenting Ever Again!!

Dear Warrior,

My name is Paul Johnson and I got started in Internet Marketing over a year ago, during that year I learned a lot of valuable information, but like many marketers I didn’t make any money. This year I made myself a promise that I would do everything in my power to be successful online. At the beginning of this year I took action on my plan, and created a thread in the main section of the Warrior forum named “Here’s my plan to earn $3500 in 90 days”, I started this thread only to make myself accountable for my plan. As of today, I have surpassed my goal in making $3500 per month by over $1000 dollars.

What I’m about to share with you is how I got to this level of success in a short period of time. I’m sure you know about article marketing, PPC and other means of traffic generation and how they can help however these methods didn’t work that great for me.

That’s when I found the WSO for Angela V. Edwards backlink builder. After using Angela’s backlinks, my site moved up in the search engine rankings really fast. I was so amazed by these powerful backlinks that I started finding my own high page rank backlinks. In fact, I enjoyed finding them so much that I compiled a list of high Page Rank backlinks large enough to last the next three months.

I have used these backlinks on all of my keywords and websites, and have seen incredible results. The power of these high page rank backlinks is simply amazing! The packets will give you the ability to own Google and control the first page, even taking over the NUMBER ONE SPOT.

I went from the fifth page in Google to the first page in less than two weeks all while competing with hundreds of thousands of other sites. Imagine if you’re only competing with 250,000 or less competing sites, your competition will not stand a chance!

Note: These are not Angela V. Edwards backlinks, nor am I in any competition with her. I am simply adding to the total amount of quality backlinks you can obtain. By combining my packets with Angela V. Edwards packets, you will be getting a total of 150 high Page Rank backlinks at the cost of only $30 dollars per month. I am a subscriber to Angela’s backlink builder, so I can guarantee you that you will never get any of the same links she provides.

I GUARANTEE that you have absolutely nothing to lose by subscribing.

High Page Rank Authority sites literally get 1000’s of unique views a day. Leaving your backlinks on these websites will literally increase the traffic to your site, blog, article or squidoo lens, putting you in a position to earn thousands of dollars more in daily sales!

Instant Download!

The best part about this subscription is that in the beginning of every month, you will receive a simple PDF packet showing you easy step-by-step screenshot instructions on how and where to add your links on each of the 120 High Page Rank Authority sites. The process is quick and simple, saving you a lot of time and effort from searching and filtering through each site.

All backlinks will come from free authority websites, not paid links that Google frowns upon. Majority of marketers don’t have time to spend countless hours a day to find quality backlinks. You are basically paying a few dollars per month for someone to find 120 high page rank dofollow one-way backlinks, giving you much more time to focus on your business.

Don’t trust in leaving your backlinks in blogs or websites with low to no page rank, these kinds of sites will do nothing for your backlink. Much worse, Google probably doesn’t even know these websites exist.

WSO
Code:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/68352-amazing-backlinks-get-120-high-page-rank-backlinks-per-month.html

Download
Code:
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/FXXZEWDYP2
already a dead link. can u repost pleez?
can u reupload plz?
re upload please.
dead link.
can anyone reupload this plz?

dead link already...
reup would be very nice. thank you
Give an active link please.
Guys, this is OLD. Year 2009.

Here is the latest working link i have here:
Paul Quality Backlinks - February 2011 - 120.rar (37.23 MB)
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/AIPLKVX877

January 2010 to 2011
Paul Quality Backlinks - January 2011 - 120.rar (12.36 MB)
Code:
http://www.multiupload.com/I4YDU7MK5B

I will try to look more in my hard drive and posted it here.
Reference URL's