Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] My legit microniche sites method to first 1000$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Okay, guys.

I leached so much that I feel very weird about not giving something to community...

Today I will share a method for all newbies with some basic seo experience.
We will be doing and ranking microniche sites for uncompetitive keywords and monetizing them with adsense and then we can flip them.
Let's go straight to the point:

1. (FREE) Download and make LongTail Pro Platinum work from here:

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-How-...o+platinum

2. (FREE) Bookmark this random word generator:

http://www.textfixer.com/tools/random-words.php

3. Get new and new words and type them in Longtail Pro with these parameters:

- 1$ cpc at least.
- 1000 searches local at least.
- Domains .com .net. .org available.
- you can also set adwords competition to medium-high but you will have less keywords.
- 3 words minimum included.

4. Run... Then you will have list of keywords (not that much) and load KC (keyword competition) for each to see the competition.

5. Look at keywords that have no more than 25 points competition. If you can research and determine seo competition yourself even with more points - then go with your brain.

6. If you are happy with number of searches,cpc and competition - buy a domain at godaddy for 2$.

7. Build about 10 related articles in period of 1 week. If you can't afford buying articles - just steal an related article and run through "article rewriter" here http://smallseotools.com/.
It's a great little website and it has a lot of goodies. Article rewriter will make your article about 100% unique but quite hard to read. But who cares? You need visitors to click your ads! Just add your keywords in article,url,title,tags,description.

8. (FREE) Backlicks? Run No Hands SEO. But! Set minimum PR of links to 1 and minimum OBL to .... (actually I don't know the safe OBL number, experienced SEO's - please give an advice).
http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...+hands+seo

9. After some time you will see your site ranking. (I hope so....) Build few of those! Maybe you will find some killer keywords with good amount of searches and LSI searches. Monetize with adsense.

10. Option: sell your site on flippa. Let's say that your site is making 100$/month - you can sell your site at about 500$-1000$. And then reinvest them.

Another option - use pandabot.net (free) for improving rankings and make your bounce rate less.

P.S. It's just an advice that can have a lot of disadvantages - but it's a method. Just give your twist to it and go work!
Is it possible to earn at least $10/day for each site? if yes, how long does it take for you to reach that? thanks
Download and watch the niche profit classroom 4 ..course its a complete tutorial.

and when you enter in to any niche...keyword research done by you ..and your content will give you the idea.. how much earn.. it also depends on you. how serious you are??? about making money...just give some time..it will return you money.

To the above reference it is true.. but $1000 or more ..take time. because in lower competition and type of niche .....matters. and the product also...every visitor comes to your site is not a buyer.

Listen my words carefully ......#1 rank in specific nice or micro niche is not too difficult. the conversion is really difficult.

one of my site is ranking #1 ..niche is related to "paleo " for 2 months and now ranking #2 ..for just a single article of 700words. but conversion is very low hardly 2 or 3 every month.

And the other side in fitness niche .. site ranked on #6 -#8 ....bring the sale ...every alternate day.

traffic competition for paleo -around 2700/month global and for fitness is 4600/month global.
==========================
and for content you can use plr article.......... fresh most of the case ..plr used for pdf or converted in to ebook . not using on main site...you can use on your main site but....changed the title and starting 100 words atleast.

All the best guys must try... and first you try on wordpress/blogger/tumblr . because these domain have trust value so your article with a small seo.. on fiverr onyl 1 edu n gov and 1 bookmark and 1 web2 or wiki bbost your page to main .. i tried in 3 -4 niche.. ranked on first page of google.
how to do post 1 with blogger???
any guide for that??
just to recap - want to say that It's not perfect and everyone can turn this method to easy-use by himself.

Usually it takes 30 mins - 1 hour to find low comp domains. And if you want to improve - buy articles, buy more quality seo...
And I also recommend Clickbumpl Xfactor theme for adsense - it has great amount of CTR (i just can't find this theme anywhere)
im trying this method with a bit of my twist... and is using the ctr theme... will report back to see if it really works.
(09-30-2013 12:24 PM)freeman1984 Wrote: [ -> ]im trying this method with a bit of my twist... and is using the ctr theme... will report back to see if it really works.
Please do mate! :)
Where can u download the niche profit classroom 4 course? I was able to find only the v3....
just search here. Something like "Longtail Classroom"
Thanks for sharing ddd..... will definitely try this method......bills are more than money coming in at the moment and every cent helps. Thanks. Rep Added
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's