Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET][HOT] [VIRTUAL FRONTMAN] Meet The SEXY Host Of Your Next Video Presentation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: 300x250-1_1.jpg]
[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]

Sales Page:

Download Here:

Magic Button :
https://mega.co.nz/#!mdNEDY5Q!PBfpr0pU0lqJxKxhT-LZEm4GyMVAqeMnonBOACTCu8Q

ZIPPY MIRROR

Magic Button :
http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/26602773/file.html

Cool
Nice Thanks A lot :) but can you please provide us another download website links , unfortunately i can't download from Mega site :( I'm confuse with this
Hey, thanks for this, it's a really good product which has many uses. I see on the original sales page that there is going to be some more characters which tie in more with the professional businesses so hopefully we can get these when they come out too. Thanks again, very much appreciated.

Suker96, the Mega site is easy to use, just click on the link, tick the box on the lower left hand side and click download, once the file is downloaded, you need to then save it to your computer. Don't just close the page as it has only downloaded to the temporary directory and you will not see anything so just wait for it to finish downloading then look at the bottom of your screen where a pop up appears asking what you want to do with the file, click the small arrow and go to "save as" then save it wherever you want it saving and it will save instantly.

Hope this helps,
Mirror links pls
Oh! I see. 5surprised This is a serious product... 9giggle ok wow. Ok... sure whatever man. I'm sure someone will like this. 7wondering

Seriously though. Regardless of how off-the-cob this is, reps go to my man aKinaKus/OP for finding and sharing. 57yes
Looks interesting Thanks for sharing !
Thanks for the share, rep added.

This seems to be a very good product, though it would be even better with a few extra character types. I am sure that if you have the knowledge (and the skills) that you can change the characters so that they suit the situations that you might need (tradesmen or business types etc.).
The actual product is very easy to use, even with my very limited photoshop skills. The presentation template seems also to be straightforward. It shouldn't take anyone long to create videos with this. Just mix the backgrounds and screens around to make them your own. A nice change from the usual videoscribe type videos, though I wonder how long it will be till this style is done to death as well!!
Thanks for sharing
Another new advertising platform, I love it and yes hope for some more characters but for now +5, great share
Thank you!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's