Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Can someone provide me the script of index.php??[CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello BBHF member, this is my first thread here at BBHF.

I'm just a newbie so can't offer anything to you guys but in future surely i will.

Can someone please tell me the script to create index.php on webhosting, i recently got a ebook related to CPA and i've trying to load this script but no success..

here is the script..

<html>
<head>
<title OFFER NAME <title/>
<" meta name="keywords" content=" OFFER NAME>
<head/>
<"body style="margin:0px;"scroll="no>
iframe src="AFFILIATE LINK">
<";style="border:0px;width:100%;height:100%
<iframe/>
<body/>
<html/>

i don't know what is going wrong because i've copied exactly what it was in the ebook.

I'll be grateful, if someone can give me the text format of this script so that i can copy it and paste is to my index.php.

Sorry for my bad english!!

"close"
you want to create a landing page for your CPA offers ?? You can try to use redirect domain or redirect with masking //
(09-03-2013 11:25 PM)elner Wrote: [ -> ]you want to create a landing page for your CPA offers ?? You can try to use redirect domain or redirect with masking //

Hey, thanks for giving my thread a moment.

Thing is i need, in facebook redirecting a url doesn't work because facebook identifies the main destination and then it keeps that url in the ad not ours, so in that way our tracking link is gone.
How about a google + page?
(09-04-2013 03:22 AM)simplified Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-03-2013 11:25 PM)elner Wrote: [ -> ]you want to create a landing page for your CPA offers ?? You can try to use redirect domain or redirect with masking //

Hey, thanks for giving my thread a moment.

Thing is i need, in facebook redirecting a url doesn't work because facebook identifies the main destination and then it keeps that url in the ad not ours, so in that way our tracking link is gone.
Why don't you use Wordpress? I think Wordpress plugin like Trustjacker or maybe the most affordable alternative of Trustjacker -> ClickJacker will help.
Found it guys,
Thanks for your time!! :)
Reference URL's