Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] TemplateToaster - Template Generator
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I tried the trial version and fairly impressed.

http://templatetoaster.com/

Anyone have the full version?

See that IMCool and few others have "retired" or taken some time off. Any more crackers (not white dudes:)) out there willing to take this on?
Back to the top, Bump for this.....
I've just been trying to see if I could crack it but I can't.
does demo version have some watermark or any disabled feature?
Did not give the trial version a complete run. But seems to be lacking in many features or maybe I did not dig deep enough under the hood. At one point I got a message about exporting and just assumed the demo/trial version only gives you few chances to export.
bump this for me also
will try to find out the way they secure
#####

@JA#

Have you not tried the full version of either artisteer or xsite pro for template generation / multi money sites bud?
(08-19-2013 05:18 AM)justanumber Wrote: [ -> ]I tried the trial version and fairly impressed.

http://templatetoaster.com/

Anyone have the full version?

See that IMCool and few others have "retired" or taken some time off. Any more crackers (not white dudes:)) out there willing to take this on?
Hey Supercharger!

Yes I have Artisteer but wanted to have toaster in my bag of tools.

Good ole Artisteer will be requiring an internet connect in future versions to stop sharing of their software. Not sure how it works though. Have an active subscription to Artisteer but tiring of the buggy thing.

Use to use Xsite also but have not really checked it out in year or so.

Top of the day to all!
I think artisteer is worth the original price wel a lot of times, even when updating over server. But it has the lack of supported eCommerce themes, which made me look at templatetoaster, thats all. Toaster probably anyway is on e of the hacks artisteer mentioned on their webpage being responsible to make their code work over servers.... I would guess. Templatetoaster might well be a copy of artisteer, with some enhanced features.

EDIT: Xsitepro throws stones at my bleeding eyes, never would use shit like this. When I have a PSD design and then get into artisteer I have nearly all the chances to be it a professional result. If I start readng on Xsitepro or look at what they PRESENT there, my eyes are run empty.... sorry. Greatest BS on earth.
so you guys actually use xsitepro? Got curious about it this morning after listening to a James Schramko interview where he mentions that's how he started: selling xsitepro as an affiliate. So managed to get some lesson videos on it off youtube to scratch my curiosity itch, but I must say not very impressed: this app feels like a dinosaur for some reason ... the whole 1990s desktop app model and design should probably remain in the 1990s ... are people really paying $200 for this xsitepro thing? Cool name, but unimpressive app (so far)
xsitepro: dinosaur it is. But not much out there that can beat it when building "adsense" income sites.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's