Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: the VideoScribeBin that enables offline?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can someone kindly share the videoscribe from page #99 of imcool? i cant find any live links :C

the VideoScribeBin that enables offline?

http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-GET-...ol?page=10
It would be great if someone could post even just the bin file for the offline version Smile Smile
I think you can get a trial version from the developer's website.
it leaves watermark :\ and im just enjoying making vids with this soft :C (show off on facebook haha) but yeh i want the offline version :\ IMcool helppppppp
I join the request. IMICOOL HELP
Not sure is this the one you guys looking for. Thanks to IMCool for this wonderful crack :)

Code:
http://www64.zippyshare.com/v/43679795/file.html

Enjoy!
Many thanks for the posting Akilonx Smile
I tried your bin file after completely removing the "old video scribe" including the C:\Users\-----\AppData\Roaming\ and deleting the VideoScribeDesktop folder.
Reinstalled videoscribe
Still does not work offline so I think this is not the updated bin from IMcool.
Still, many thanks Akilonx for responding!!!
(08-20-2013 11:08 PM)cracklin Wrote: [ -> ]Many thanks for the posting Akilonx Smile
I tried your bin file after completely removing the "old video scribe" including the C:\Users\-----\AppData\Roaming\ and deleting the VideoScribeDesktop folder.
Reinstalled videoscribe
Still does not work offline so I think this is not the updated bin from IMcool.
Still, many thanks Akilonx for responding!!!

cracklin,

Are you using the installation file from IMCool and have followed the uninstallation instructions provided by IMCool? If yes, funny...this is what we followed and got it installed and running...this could due to your previous installation in your system. Try revo uninstaller, it might help...

Code:
Instructions (by IMCool)

1.IMPORTANT! IF YOU HAVE EVER INSTALLED TRIAL, Delete appdata/roaming/VideoScribeDesktop folder before starting.

2.Replace the file "VideoScribeBin" AFTER you install provided exe file.

3.Start the application. It will download files.

4.Login with [url=mailto:example@example.com]example@example.com[/url] and 1234

5.Close the application and then switch off the internet connection then again start, it will work without internet connection.
Thanks once again Akilonx
I followed the instructions by IMCOOL.
U-installed numerous times. Used Revo unistaller and CC cleaner and still it does the same thing.
Installed on another machine that also never had Videoscribe before and same thing.
I cannot work off line. You have to have an internet connection and log in every time. Once logged in it does remove the watermark but does not work in the other pro features e.g save in Flv format , other icons such as stick men canot be accessed etc.
So it seems like I have a semi pro version that is in an endless trial mode !
This one baffles me.
Anyone open to a challenge?
Go to the original ImCool thread just google ImCool video scribe and download @drews post on first page.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's