Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] xGram Instagram Bot Data Essential Tool Kit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've made this set of online tools (ever-expanding frequently) to help with xGram account data management.

http://www.ink2pixel.com/xgram/

Bio Generator
Generates a set of realistic, random bios to be used for your bot accounts.

The custom text field (optional) allows you to specify text that you want to appear in all the bios. So if the random bio is

Code:
Gaming enthusiast. Zombie killer.
but you want to, say, direct your followers to a CPA offer, you could enter in the custom text field:

Code:
{Check me out|Look me up} {on|at} {my dating profile|Zoosk}: {offerURL1|offerURL2}

And then your bio will end up being:

Code:
Gaming enthusiast. Zombie killer. Look me up on Zoosk: offerURL2
You can enter several lines of text, and one line will be chosen and spun per generated bio.

Username Generator
Pretty self-explanatory; this generates non-spammy usernames. Since these are non-spammy and more realistic, there is a higher chance the usernames will be taken rather than using something spammier like the Scrapebox username generator.

You can enter keywords you want to use (optional) and those will be incorporated as best as possible into the usernames. Or you can select a gender for the usernames. If you select a gender, the gender will override your keywords.

i.e. if I enter "health beauty" into the keywords field, some examples of the usernames generated are "WiseBeauty" and "HealthWizard."

Comment Scraper
This will scrape live, non-ghosted comments so you can generate a list of starting comments to use for posting.

You can either search the popular photos, search photos by a keyword in the description, search by a hashtag, or insert a specific photo ID.

You can limit the number of comments scraped to a set number.

You can remove comments that mention a username.

Password Generator
Generates a list of 7-character passwords using letters and numbers.

Username/Password/Proxy Joiner
This is primarily for people who want to have each account paired to a specific proxy so as to maintain proxy and account longevity.

If your usernames, passwords, and proxies are in separate files, upload them and they will be combined into the proper xGram format of:

Code:
username:password:proxyInfo
The "reuse proxies" option means that if there are more usernames than proxies, the tool will:
  • if "yes": reuse the proxies starting from the top of the list once the end of the proxy list is reached
  • if "no": stop joining data once the end of the proxy list is reached

Username/Proxy Joiner
Does the same thing as the above joiner, but skips the password file. This is for putting data into:

Code:
username:proxyInfo
format for the xGram account creator.

HOWEVER, if you have your accounts in

Code:username:password
format already and need to join them to your proxies to form:

Code:
username:password:proxyInfo
format, you can use this tool for that as well.

Mobile Phone Emulator
This is sometimes buggy and is mainly for making sure your landing pages look okay on a mobile phone, not for testing functionality.

Enter your URL (with the "http://" in front) and choose either Android or iPhone, and your offer will appear as it would on the selected device.

If you have trouble (if doing a CPA offer), try entering the actual landing page URL, not your tracking link.

Spintax Counter
This will count the total unique variations that can be made from your spintax comments.

i.e. if your comment is

Code:{The|A} {quick|fast} {brown|blue} {wolf|fox}.
a total of 16 unique comments can be spun.

This will calculate that for you.

Private Proxies
This is our preferred proxy provider, whose proxies have been tested on xGram/Instagram.

They are:
  • 1000 Mbps
  • 100 threads
  • Non-sequential
  • Various locations
  • Unlimited bandwidth
  • Username/password authentication
  • IP authentication

Miscellaneous
All of the data generators have the option to save to text file, and it will automatically download the file to .txt format for you once the generation is complete.

All of the data files uploaded (for the data joiners, for example) must be in text file (.txt) format.

There is a privacy/security statement of sorts on the home page of the tool kit, so please don't post here asking if your data will be stolen, as I won't respond. But as always, use your best judgement when dealing with potentially sensitive data.

Feel free to PM me or add me on Skype if you have any questions!

Don't Have xGram?
While these tools may or may not be compatible with other bots, they are made for xGram. I hang out in the xGram chat to help build new tools for the users and answer any questions that I can, so you will get the most use out of the tools if you use them with xGram.

If you don't have it, Google it and go get it so you can use these tools.

Also be sure to budget in some private proxies, as you will need them to ensure the longevity of your accounts and campaigns.
uhh I thought xgram was long dead?
(08-15-2013 10:57 AM)staysic722 Wrote: [ -> ]uhh I thought xgram was long dead?
Good point. I thought that xGram went underground, so it's impossible to get it if you are not member of this "group".
Reference URL's