Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [EXPLOIT]Adding Facebook friends[EXPLOIT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after thinking too much about releasing my private exploit, I decided to release it since I made a lot of money with it, ( I don't need money anymore ) and yes I'm lucky [Image: biggrin.gif]

So let's start :
1st: Go to google and search for: filetype:ctt "msn"
2nd: You will find a list of webpages with lot of emails
3rd: Choose one
4th: Go to hotmail and register for a new email
5th: Try every email from the list you have choosen it
6nd: If you find one available register it ( put fake details [Image: wink.gif] )
7th: go to facebookdotcom/impact
8th: Click on "Invite more friends " and Put the email that you have regitred it
9th: you will get a message that there is no friend in that email ( this is the exploit )
10th: click ignore and go to your news feed
11th: Surprise : you have just go a number of friend requests ( depends on the email) you will get between 50-200 invites per email
12th: Repeat this as much as you can ( but try to use proxy after 3 emails registred because of hotmail security )
PS: you can make 5000 friends in 7 hours using this method

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Credits to : Trinks[/font]
Its amazing technique but I have one thing to ask your goodself. Pls explain in details each step. I had successfully completed 1 to 7 steps but when I click invite friends inside impact page after logining in it shows variety of emails i.e. yahoo, rediff, others etc. At the top there is Window live hotmail. In this where it is written Your email I typed the new hotmail a/c I registered in step 4 and clicked the invite friend button, a new window opens something related to live hotmail login but everytime it is blank and I could not do anything further so I want to ask you whether this tech is still working and what should i do further to succeed as i am not getting any message of Step 9 also can I do the same thing not using impact page instead from inside my login area by clicking on friends button and then inviting new friends. I tried but there it show successfully invited and not the msg stated by you in Step 9.

Hoping to hearing for you
Or simply You could scrape of emails from that page which would make the whole process more faster I'll update my post with an Email scraper script.
Could you please explain me the steps

i cant get it.
After creating a hotmail acct.. what should i do.. i have collected the list of mail ids from the sites that i got.
Lots of emails, but not a single ID available :|
ya.nothing working here.
I could not get this working...

Number 4 is confusing...
thanks booss
Never heard this method, anybody tried it, is there any chance to get banned?
this method is already shared in BHW
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's