Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Earn money easy by join Designer Appreciation Program by artdesignfiles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are a designer, photographer or creative man, now i find a website that help you can earn many money. Just sign up to become member, upload your design or link to download design files from your website, then you can insert your Adsense ID that earn money daily easy and free, move over you can also get a quality (do follow backlink) to your site.

It's artdesignfiles.com with Designer Appreciation Program

[Image: q2hK1.jpg]

Below is information from artdesignfiles.com

What is it?

ArtDesignFiles's 'Designer Appreciation Program' is our way of saying "thanks!" to our active designers. It allows guests to support designers directly. If you already use Google Adsense, you can insert your Adsense Pub-id and earn 100% of the revenue by Adsense ads displayed on your profile and photo pages.

How do I activate it?

Just sign up new account, submit your free design file link from your website, and published on the site. You can add your Google Adsense accounts to activate. Please remember that all your design files from your website have to live and our member can download direct easily or your account will ban.

How does it work?

When you was our member, submit your file by link (or upload), just visit My Account Menu, choose Modify Profile, add your Adsense ID like pub-123456789553222, then your ads will auto place in all your design files and your profile when our members visit its.

What is Google Adsense?

AdSense is an ad serving application run by Google Inc. Website owners can enroll in this program to enable text, image, and video advertisements on their websites. These advertisements are administered by Google and generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis.

Where do I start?

You can start by signing up as a user and upload your design files. After that you can start earning money.
Please remember that we will check all your files, its must have direct links and help our member easy to download with one click (no need to sign up on your website), if now, we will remove all your design and delete your account.

Here is your link to join free : Click here

Goodluck ;)
Reference URL's