Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Reach $100-$250 PER DAY Within 7 Days - "I Made 2 Sales With Another 1 Pending In Roughly 24 Hrs"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 1_final.jpg]
[Image: btncmbo_34067.png]
[Image: 2_final.jpg]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/817597-reach-100-250-per-day-within-7-days-i-made-2-sales-another-1-pending-roughly-24-hrs.html

Direct Download (7 Day Profit Formula + OTO)
Magic Button :
Code:
http://7dayprofit.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/7dayprofitformula-OTO.rar

Review and Mirror appreciated! Thanks! Love
FAQ
Magic Button :
Can I make this work within 7 days? YES! You can as long as your willing to take action on the step by step training that is provided.

Is there an OTO? Yes, there is 1 OTO where I test the Formula over a 7 day period.

Do I need a camera or microphone? Nope. Not at all and I cover in EXTENSIVE detail various ways to create videos that drive traffic and convert.
thanks moneystar
REP ADDED
(07-21-2013 09:46 AM)netfinder Wrote: [ -> ]thanks moneystar
REP ADDED
Thank you Netfinder Smile
Thank you for the share, rep deserved ^^
I've made a mirror in case direct link went down.

Mirror link
[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/APNE3GRI/7dayprofitformu.rar[/hide]
Reviews tell, there are around 18 videos! but the download link contains only 6 videos! Am i missing something here!

Anyways, Forgot to tel, Thanks moneystar!! +rep added!
(07-21-2013 12:11 PM)ashwin77 Wrote: [ -> ]Reviews tell, there are around 18 videos! but the download link contains only 6 videos! Am i missing something here!

Anyways, Forgot to tel, Thanks moneystar!! +rep added!
Yeah, I was wondering about that too. I think he said in one of the videos that it was a bonus or upgrade. The videos are a case study which shows him going through the steps.

Anyways I'll review the videos that I watched. (Bonus/Upgrade/Case study)

This WSO is about launch jacking which basically means you are finding products that haven't been released yet, but will be in the near future. So what you do is upload a YouTube video before the launch which should rank easily because there isn't any competition yet.

1) Find a product to use for the Launch Jack.
2) Make a video with a call to action.
3) Upload to YouTube
4) Send views, links like article directories, blog comments, trackbacks, etc.
5) Profit?

The videos that I watched provided no new information, just the same old rehashed stuff. Not sure about the main course though.
this is just the oto or upgrade videos... pls can somebody upload the main product :-))
Thank you.
LOL

Launch Jacking has been around for 2 years...now every marketer is doing it...Google 1st page is filled with Videos for new products!

I do it too...but on my own website and i outrank the videos 50% of the time!

Anyways...way too many people are doing it!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's