Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to get other bloggers to give away my ebook for free to their list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have created a good looking ebook with great content. There are no
product promotions or affiliate links in it, but there are some links
that lead to my squeeze page

I was wondering what the best approach is to get other bloggers to give away my ebook for free to their list?

- Can I just ask them to give it to their subscribers or as a bonus to their buyers?

- Do I have to do something in return (other then giving the free ebook)? I have no list of my own yet in this niche.

Any tips, advice or personal experiences you may have are most welcome!

Thank you! Smile
(07-07-2013 06:18 AM)belgianguy Wrote: [ -> ]I have created a good looking ebook with great content. There are no
product promotions or affiliate links in it, but there are some links
that lead to my squeeze page

I was wondering what the best approach is to get other bloggers to give away my ebook for free to their list?

- Can I just ask them to give it to their subscribers or as a bonus to their buyers?

- Do I have to do something in return (other then giving the free ebook)? I have no list of my own yet in this niche.

Any tips, advice or personal experiences you may have are most welcome!

Thank you! Smile
This is my opinion : There are two things you can make them do it for you .

First , If your E-book have very good content . They will giveaway it but no idea about they will send you subscribe !

Second , Tell them you need Subscribe for something nice . Not for making money .

I may a little hard to understand because my poor EL Grammar .

Send me message : quangdatdo@gmail.com if you want me giveaway your book ^^~ .

Let me see some good content in it
Reference URL's