Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: 7 Steps to SEO Optimize Your YouTube Video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I received this PDF by email from Video Ranker and although it's basic, I thought it could be pretty good for some of you guys who are new to YouTube.

I do not recommend Video Ranker by the way, I signed up for there 30-day free trial a week ago and my video hasn't budged. I got impatient so I started building links myself and it's already moved.

This is my first share, so if I screw it up please forgive me.

Here is a mediafire link:

[hide]http://www.mediafire.com/?280p5am9adpe8ii[/hide]
Nicely done, go on with your shares :-)

The report is just a pre-sell for the videoranker software, but hey, it describes the basic steps of YT SEO for noobs...

Cheers, Johnny63
(06-12-2013 07:39 AM)jbrown63 Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely done, go on with your shares :-)

The report is just a pre-sell for the videoranker software, but hey, it describes the basic steps of YT SEO for noobs...

Cheers, Johnny63
Yeah, I don't recommend Video Ranker, but there are some pretty good tips otherwise. It looks to me like they are trying to take advantage of people who are new to online marketing by offering extremely expensive packages that don't seem to do anything.
Reference URL's