Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: The only way making money is to sell crappy reports?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys, but i've read a lot reports here and checked many "methods"/"programs"/"whatever".

99% of them don't work.

But what's work: Selling stupid crappy reports.
Yes selling stupid ebooks to newbie like what is happening on warriorforum will definitely work.
That is why we have WSO until now.

But if your VIP on this forum. Check moneystar thread:
[MoneyStar 's BBHF VIP Exclusive Money Methods] 99.99% You Will Make Money With this!!!(<[$].[$]>) Only lazy will fail!!! 0.01% Failure Rate! (^_-)\m/

Moneystar always provide different methods that surely work. If your VIP, then check it.
(06-11-2013 08:32 AM)Keanu Wrote: [ -> ]Yes selling stupid ebooks to newbie like what is happening on warriorforum will definitely work. That is why we have WSO until now.

But do they really sell 1000 pieces of their ebooks or is this faked?

Example: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...views.html

This is just a 3-page-report with a silly "idea".

(06-11-2013 08:32 AM)Keanu Wrote: [ -> ]But if your VIP on this forum. Check moneystar thread: MoneyStar's BBHF VIP Exclusive Money Methods - You Will Make Money With this!!! - Only lazy will fail!!! 0.01% Failure Rate! - Moneystar always provide different methods that surely work. If your VIP, then check it.

Unfortunately i'm not a VIP (i don't even know how much the membership costs!) but i also don't know if this method really works (it's the same issue with the wso reports).
Reference URL's