Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Kindle Marketing Maverick and Kindle Torpedo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
“Discover the Secret Strategies to Creating and Marketing Kindle eBooks Without it Costing You a Penny!”

[Image: 600x4001.png]
Are you struggling to get started with Kindle publishing?

Are you looking for a fast proven way to get your Kindle ebooks in front of hordes of interested customers then we have the answer in this brand new book!

If you would like a straight forward easy to implement plan to create and publish and market your ebooks for FREE and make a good living then we have the solution.

Hi my name is Joe Piroli and I’m a successful Kindle publisher.

I have been making money online for a number of years now. I have published many ebooks on the Kindle publishing platform.

This is one of the paychecks I get on a regular basis.

[Image: cheque-image.gif]

Getting In On The Kindle GOLD RUSH!

Now I know that Kindle has become a BUZZ word for making money fast!
But let me tell you that a hell of a lot people trying to sell books on Kindle don’t know the first thing about how to market their books to make the money on Kindle never mind knowing what books to actually sell in the first place.

What’s even worse is that most Gurus who sell books on how to make money on Kindle know no more then those buying their “How To Books”. It’s a sad truth that the GOLD RUSH has produced more fluff then substance.

Look I’m not going to sell you some sales hype about finding magic secrets or how I stumbled into a goldmine and became a millionaire because those things are so naff it’s embarrassing.

“Amazon selling more Kindle ebooks than print books”

[Image: Kindle-icon-150x150.png]

Do You Honestly Want To Know The Truth?

The fact is I’m not a millionaire but I have learnt to make good money through traditional hard graft.

The way I did it was to recognize that there was no way you could make a fortune through Kindle publishing because the successful millionaire writers had their books promoted by big publishing companies the same ones that make all the money in the traditional hard back book industry.

But what I did notice was that there were a few people who although not millionaires were making a good living by publishing on Kindle.

Now I started researching them and communicating with many of them and began to jot down how these people were promoting and marketing their books as well as what they were writing about.

[Image: Kindle_3_11.jpg]

[size=10]Revealed! The Secrets To Real Success

[/size]
There was nothing definite about anything these writers were doing, mostly lots of little avenues that each writer was using individually either through personal knowledge or getting ideas from others they knew.

I began to put together a kind of portfolio on how to publish and promote Kindle books from all these experiences and started to publish books myself.

As I was not interested in spending money on marketing my books I decided to put together lots of avenues of FREE ways of marketing and promoting my books that I had gathered through learning from those that were using the methods.

I also began to find new ways myself of promoting and marketing. After all there is no actual system when it comes to how to market books or anything else for that matter, it’s all about experimenting and if it works then it becomes the way to go for everyone.

Eventually I found and put into place good strategies from what types of books sell best to the simple and easiest ways of getting loads of people to buy my books.

It’s been an experience of trial and error and I want to pass all my knowledge onto you so that you can start to make a good living by publishing on Kindle.

And I’m sure you’ll agree that by giving you these strategies in return I can make money from selling my knowledge to you.

It’s fair and it’s a Win Win situation for both of us.

I want to give to YOU a truly excellent way to publish and promote your books for FREE that actually works and brings in the money.

I’ll show you how to pick the right type of book to publish and then show you step by step how to promote it online in places that the Gurus don’t even know exist. And all for FREE without it costing you a penny!

[Image: mavericksmaller1.png]
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET:

• A unique strategy for thinking outside of the box which allows you to target markets with limited or even no competition
  • The most important rule you must follow when selecting a book title which always guarantees it to be a crowd puller!
  • The easiest way to find content for your book and it’s not PLR or Outsourcing
  • How to setup the Amazon Kindle sales page so that it attracts attention and gets people to buy once they arrive on it
  • A simple place to find all the niches that buyers are actually interested in
  • The right technical way to setup your book on the Kindle publishing platform
  • How to get others to promote your books for free without the need to use affiliate marketing or JVs
  • A little known free tool that allows you to find where all the buying traffic is going
  • Get your book reviewed by Kindle experts for free so you know if you have a profitable book on your hands before going to market
  • Secret ways of using Google to leverage your work
  • And much more…

Although I could easily sell this ebook for $50 I’m not going to charge you that. Your getting all the proven methods to build a successful income on Kindle for just $6.95!

Special Bonus: Social Media

The best way to use social media to produce fast results!

This bonus will lift the lid on how to really use social media for Free to get thousands queuing up to buy your ebooks
!

[Image: social-media.jpg]

Look I’m not going to lie to you, you are going to have to work there is no such thing as a free lunch and no push button technology to do it all for you.

But listen I have taken care of the experimenting and figuring out what works and what doesn’t.

All you have to do is implant what I have found to work. EASY!

You’ll be getting proven methods that produce real results with a blue print plan to follow which will give you a serious income.

Remember Kindle Marketing Maverick reveals what successful publishers have used to make themselves a great income through Kindle publishing.

This is not some book which details unheard of ideas that have never been tried but rather a genuine trusted formula that will bring results created by those of us that have produced results.

This is your chance to finally enjoy the good life without it costing you an arm and a leg. In fact the beauty of this book is that it will cost you nothing and I mean nothing to run this business.

Tell me this where on earth can you get involved in a business which costs you absolutely nothing to run? Exactly! So this is something you have to checkout.

Look you need to take advantage of this sort of opportunity because it really doesn’t break the bank, hell apart from buying this book its going to cost you nothing to run!

OK I’m going to make this a No-Brainer;

Our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee

If, at any time during the first 30 days, you aren’t thrilled with the Kindle Marketing Maverick, you’ll receive a full refund. Look if it doesn’t work for you then I don’t want your money. I can’t be fairer than that.

Listen I want to make money the easy way and that is by having satisfied customers.

You see if you can actually make money and I know you will if you put my methods into practice then you will become part of my word of mouth promotion campaigns.

By helping others to make money I could make a small fortune for myself so that’s why I want you to succeed otherwise I don’t want your money.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain so click below and start a new prosperous lifestyle.

[Image: btncmbo_31778.png]

[Image: blog-photo.jpg]

[Image: cm641741.gif]

P.S. Remember this is a business that will cost nothing to run! It doesn’t get any easier – You’ll hate yourself if you miss out on this one I promise you.

P.P.S. Remember you get a 30 days money back guarantee – if it doesn’t work for you which although I just can’t believe but what the hell if it doesn’t deliver then I will give you a no-questions asked refund.

[Image: btncmbo_31778.png]

Salespage
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/798514-kindle-marketing-maverick.html

Direct Link(s) - Kindle Marketing Maverick and Kindle Torpedo :
Magic Button :
Code:
http://joepirolihq.com/op/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kindle-Marketing-Maverick.pdf
http://joepirolihq.com/op/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Kindle-Torpedo.pdf

Review and Mirrors are much appreciated! Cool
Reserved
Nice share, thanked and repped ^^

Here is a mirror.
[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/1TZUDH9L/kindle_dl.rar[/hide]
More mirrors thru mirrorcreator for backup:

[hide]http://mir.cr/15GVNJ58[/hide]
Hi, BBHF!

Thanks, OP!

Review (Only my personal opinion):

PDF Created: 2013-04-11

Put it simple: About promotional part of this WSO. Nothing more, nothing less - this is standard methods of promoting

A) Press Releases [with template of email]
B) Guest Blogging [with some traffic research]
C) Blogspot for your own choice [how to set up \ load cover \ click this-click that, and etc]
F) Some numbers of sites, where u can give your eBook for free. (Thank you, Author, about this info -/ )
D) Social Media Marketing - Twitter, Facebook, blah-blah-blah...

Final Words,
Well, if you know how to do A,B,C,D - this product once again will remind you about these things ))

Have a nice day!
Reference URL's