Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] SOCIAL POST PRESS! Provided by JohnnyShadow - NULLED by SISTA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: 2ukRL4e.png]
[Image: Ee2Licc.png]
[Image: sdZcbNy.jpg]
[Image: 6IfB5CY.jpg]
[Image: AkVptUo.png]
[Image: UBxViFU.png]

Requested Here: http://bestblackhatforum.com/Thread-REQ-...ess--84907

Salespage:
Code:
http://socialpostpress.com/offer/

[hide]Download:
Code:
http://mir.cr/19SGL2M6

Activation Instructions!

For activation key type in JohnnyShadow or SISTA ...... Just kidding ..... just some stuff will do the trick aswell!

After that you´ll see that Agency License is Activated!

Sista is trying to remove the `Powered By SocialPostPress` aswell![/spoiler]
Johnny and Sista are legends....

I posted a REQ for this early yesterday, but hey thanks for sharing guys.
king johnny.really man i appreciates you for all your activities,here or outside in others platforms
always you shares what you have,
many thanks for you both SISTA

rep++ added
Thanks Mr. Shadow!!
(06-01-2013 09:45 PM)need2know Wrote: [ -> ]Johnny and Sista are legends....

I posted a REQ for this early yesterday, but hey thanks for sharing guys.
yeah and you said you are paying $97 a month for splash post but yet splash post only has a $27 or a $67 a month plan, both billed annually.

also common sense would suggest that you would cancel and get this.

so why make up bullshit saying you are paying a monthly fee when you are not?
Getting an error, page dont exist or select a page. Any info on this to help setup successful?

Thanks again for this great share, highly appreciated :)

Once Love
Thanks to Johnny Shadow and Sista for another GREAT share!
The DYNAMIC DUO strikes again!!
I am not sure how this would work? When you have the legit version you have to enter the facebook page you want it to post to into their site. It connects to their site before it posts to allow you to choose which facebook page to send your post to. Although this gives you the "agency" license you still dont have the other half which is entering your facebook pages into the database on their site.

Also, the file here has an extra file in it called fblogic.php. This a file is not found in the official download (at least not the standard version download). Either this "new" and "extra" file in this download fixes the problem I posted above or it is a virus as the file contents are hidden/encoded...
(06-02-2013 01:59 AM)ecayer Wrote: [ -> ]Getting an error, page dont exist or select a page. Any info on this to help setup successful?

Thanks again for this great share, highly appreciated :)

Once Love
I'm getting the same message which says "No page exist!". I click on OK and then it just does a spinning wheel while it appears to be trying to find a page to select...which apparently doesn't exist.

I watched the app set up video 3 times to make sure I didn't leave anything out and it looks exactly like his example in the setup page.

If anyone has a way around it that would be awesome. Thanks in advance!
Thank you +rep / JohnnyShadow.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's