Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Get Automatic Backlinks to Your WP Site by Auto Creating and Distributing Documents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OP, is here a sales page for this?

I d/l the zip file. There does not seem to be any instruction for using the php code...
Hey, fellow BBHFers!

I thought this had been share here in the forum before, but can't seem to find that. Maybe I got this (no, it can't be) from another forum?!

Anyhow, here is a link to the DIRECT DOWNLOAD page
along with instructions and video tutorial!!!

Oh, yeah! This is for the PRO Developer License Version.
If I have a chance I'll rip the video and
make a PDF of instructions then create
an AIO/All-In-One Mirror!

Salespage:
Code:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-special-offers-forum/629294-get-automatic-backlinks-your-wp-site-auto-creating-distributing-documents.html#1

Magic Button :
Code:
http://docpresser.com/pro-developer-12134n23508/

################################################################

Please click/press the [Thanks Button] near the [Add Reputation Button] (below right corner of every post).

Right after you click the thanks button, the browser will automatically refresh and unlock the hidden link(s) or content(s).

Please don't just download it.

Add more MIRRORS.

Reviews are much appreciated.

[Info on How to Add LINK PROTECTION]

################################################################

If you find this helpful, please add [+] reputation, too.

Thank you bullot and NoWnZeN for sharing. I ripped the video already! All in One Mirrors

It's PRO/Developer version shared by NoWnZeN and instructions in PDF.

@NoWnZeN
Thanks for the PM and new links

+Rep Added

Thank you my friend, coding some new websites so not lurking as usual or as much in the forum today :)
(06-01-2013 06:10 AM)1163 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you bullot and NoWnZeN for sharing. I ripped the video already! All in One Mirrors

It's PRO/Developer version shared by NoWnZeN and instructions in PDF.
@nowwnzen... you right bro, it already shared here...but it more complete now Smile
@[Image: 2.png][b]NoWnZeN[Image: 2.png][/b]
[Image: buddy_offline.gif]

Man Thanks for the Update and the Pm with that you notice me that you have Updated the Version here...........

Really Appriciated the Site needs more Members Like you Cool Heart

+5 Rep will be added now to you!

Thank you Cool
Re upload?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's