Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Marketing Secrets of the Seduction Masters!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WARNING: This site openly discusses how the human mind can be persuaded, motivated, and even manipulated into doing whatever the seducer or marketer wants. It reveals...

The Shocking Seduction, Persuasion (And Manipulative) Secrets That Can Help You Sell Anything To Anyone... Whether It's A Product, Service, Or Just An Idea!

These are the same "forbidden" secrets that average guys (without the "looks," money, or social status) have used to seduce the hottest women around! All while the richer, smarter, and more handome guys continue to scratch their heads in astonishement!

(Available, For The First Time, In High-Quality Audio Format)

Dear Friend,

Seduction masters know something that most others don't know...including most experienced marketers...and many never will...

They know that you can't use the usual 'selling and advertising' techniques to sell yourself and get beautiful women to go out with you. (Granted, "looks" aren't the most important thing...but try telling that to most men. ;-)

You see it all the time, all around you...

Most guys are always trying to impress women with the size of their paycheck, expensive cars, their social status, etc. Even if these tactics happen to work, at best, they attract the wrong kind of women (i.e. women who are more interested in what you 'have' than who you are.)

All the while, there are average-looking guys, without a lot of money or flashy cars or even any real sense of 'fashion'... walking around with women who could be highly-paid models if they wanted to be.

I'll reveal one of their biggest secrets right here...

These guys are successful because they know how to 'rig' the dating game so that SHE starts chasing THEM!
"Bryan, I loved it. People are always saying "Sex Sells," but they never have a clue what that means or how to do anything with it. So, they go the sleazy route.

Anyone who's willing to take the time to understand your reports will gain an edge that could be worth a fortune.

Nicely done.

I was a little understated there, actually. This is worth a lot more just for your own use.

If you're looking to get these to resell, go for it. My subscribers went nuts for this report. But make sure you read it and use the ideas in your other offers. You'll make more money using it than you will reselling it. Really good grasp of some powerful psychological concepts.

I find that to be true of pretty much everything Bryan puts out there.

Paul Myers
TalkBiz News

So, instead of doing what most guys do (trying to convince a woman to "Date me, date me, pleeeease date me!", you set things up in such a way that the women will WANT to pick you, over most other men who are approaching her.

This is something very few men know how to do... The strategy is even lost on many marketers (even those who are actually making some money from their business.)

Now... what if you could find out how to use the above strategy, as well as all the other core strategies that the seduction masters use? (By the way, this works for both men and women!)

But more importantly... What if you could learn to apply all of those strategies to your marketing... to your product and your business?

Can you imagine what it would do to your results and your profits? And, how effectively would it separate you from every other marketer and entrepreneur in your niche?

That's what this audio course is about...which is titled, Marketing Secrets of the Seduction Masters!

It reveals the core strategies, principles AND mindset behind the success of master seducers. Then, it translates each of those strategies into "marketing" applications... so that you can take those strategies and apply them to your web site, product, and business... for an almost instantaneous increase in profits, and building stronger customer loyalty / relationships along the way.

What's really great is, once you know this stuff, you can apply it to any area of life! You're not just limited to the business (or dating) world.

For example, you could use it to get that raise, motivate a child away from drugs or alcohol, the applications are endless. Because, what you're really learning are the core strategies of getting people to do what you want...AND making them feel great for doing it!

In other words, there's no buyer's remorse because you're not tricking people into doing what they don't want. Instead, 'seducing' them so that THEY are chasing after YOU. :-)

In this 'forbidden,' hush-hush audio package, you will discover....

How to become a master salesperson, even if you hate selling! (No amount of marketing and business info will matter unless you figure this one out first.)

How to play the leading role in your marketing "movie" - so you always "get the girl"...and the sale!

How to stop begging for the sale and get them to chase you! (This is one of the biggest, and most powerful secrets of master marketers.)

How to slip "under the radar" and get past the defenses that customers put up (to keep most marketers out!)

How to get them to crave your product even before you tell them what the product is!

How to gently (and covertly) lead them from ordinary conversation to the sale - and they'll love you for doing it!

How to create a powerful bond and start a long-term relationship with your customers, for repeat sales.

How to establish instant authority in your prospect's mind, even if they've never heard of you before. (This one of my favorites because it works so powerfully well.)

How to get the power of the "guru" to work for you, even if you're a newcomer to your niche.

And, that really is just the beginning of what you'll find in this report.

Listen, this report isn't just about getting more sales. It's about getting more of everything in life! More subscribers, more joint ventures, and yes, even more 'dates' if you want.

This report is really about communicating in a powerful, new way that makes you (and your ideas) irresistable to others. People won't be able to help but want to listen to more of what you have to say!
"Hi Bryan,

Your "Marketing Secrets of Seduction Masters" is brilliant!

I've been a relationship expert for 6 years, and it never crossed my mind the 'relationship' between persuading people to go out with you (or go home with you, depending on your focus and mindset) and go get their wallets and give you their cash (for a long-term relationship or a 'quickie sale')...

Totally makes sense, and is very creative -- the book gives people the secret weapon to 'seducing' their customers... and I just hope everyone uses this advantage ethically, because when we give people great products, we are improving their lives, just like we do when we make love last, by being smart with how we keep our relationship alive and vital!

Geat work!"

Dan Klatt

Oh yeah... let me tell you about a special bonus report that almost didn't make it into this package. (That's no joke. I had a very difficult time convincing myself to reveal this one.)

This tiny, but deadly, bonus report has already started to cause a stir online...it's called Beyond "Story-Telling."

In it, I reveal something so powerful that it could give you persuasion and manipulation powers similar to that of a "cult leader!" I won't say anymore on the subject. You'll just have to read the bonus report to convince yourself just how powerful it is.

You get both these reports plus the audios for just $27.

All the life-changing techniques and secrets mentioned above is yours right now, so you can start getting real results, without having to beg for the sale, or the deal, or even the date - if you wish.

As if that weren't crazy enough, I'm also making the resell rights to these never-before released audios available as well! And you are one of the very first people to get a chance to grab these rights. Resale rights to this package is only $47.

I don't have to tell you how great of a steal this package is, at just $27. (Or $47 with resell rights.)

And, who knows, by tomorrow, I may snap out of my comma and raise the price to a more reasonable level. (If you've watched my previous WSO's, you already know that my offers and prices do change at any time.)

So, don't wait till tomorrow to get your set...

Do it now while you're here reading this...or you may end up paying more. (We all know how often we come back to things we put off till later. ;-)

To recap, you get...

The main report: Marketing Secrets of the Seduction Masters,

The powerful bonus report: Beyond "Story-Telling"... and...

The audio files for both these reports...

All for just $27.

And, if you'd like to be one of the very first to grab a set of the never-before-released resell rights to the audios, along with the above package, it's only $47. (Yes, you will also get resell rights to both PDF reports.)

Of course, if you get the resell rights package, you also get the powerful, professionally-crafted sales letter, along with the graphic images.

Let me re-quote something from Paul Myers regarding this...

"If you're looking to get these to resell, go for it.
My subscribers went nuts for this report."
-- Paul Myers, TalkBiz News

To get this package, just use the buttons below...

Get the entire package for just $27...

...OR...

Get the entire package WITH Resale Rights...for only $47

Thanks,

Bryan Kumar
http://www.bryankumar.com

"Bryan,

Just as I thought I knew it all, you come along with your Seduction Marketing.

Wow, what an eye-opener. And the most amazing part is that it's about laser targeted
marketing AND seducing woman at the same time!

I think, it's a 'Must Read' for every marketer who's serious about his business, because it
reveals the necessary mindset to generate tons of traffic, sign up thousands of subscribers
and finally make lots of money from all that.

That's worth hundreds of dollars. Your prices are too low my friend! Just a fair warning.

Keep 'm coming."

Case Stevens

"Hey Bryan,

When I first purchased the report I was a little skeptical about its usefulness in regards to Seduction and marketing, never mind combining both.

Well to my surprise not only was it a very professionally written report, but it covered both aspects in a straight forward manner that I found to be brilliant.

I have already started to implement the techniques in the report in both with the women which I might add has made a huge impact in my dating life, but in my internet marketing business as well.

Thanks for the excellent report and I know I’ll see good things from you in the future."

Jason Neddow

"Bryan,

I can't believe you are selling these reports and making them public! The information you reveal is not only dangerous but lethal in the wrong hands.

It's impossible for anyone using your methods to NOT gain complete mastery over others. You've literally given people the keys to the kingdom with these reports.

I've never had so many "lightbulb moments" go on in my head while reading. I first bought "Marketing Secrets of Seduction Masters", to re-sell it, but after reading it, I'm terrified of putting this powerful report into the hands of my competitors.

And the bonus report should not even be called a "bonus", it should be a standalone report worth at least as much as the main report.

Simply brilliant and nothing short of black magic!" Do me a favour and stop selling it RIGHT NOW!"

Hanif Khaki

"Bryan,

I really LOVED the report.

The strategies explained are very advanced - a food for thought and actions too indeed.

There had been some amazing points too like for example, how to structure the sales page according to the _________ published on a _________.

Oops! sorry for revealing 1 tips of the 100s :)

Great copy man and great content...

Thanks"

John Delavera

"Bryan,

You always deliver quality, but the new Seduction/Marketing Techniques Reports are exceptional value. Everything is very clearly explained.

You've cleared up some mis-information I've read elsewhere. We all need to know about these powerful, rarely-discussed techniques."

John Williams

Disclaimer: The techniques outlined above are provided for information purposes only! Any use or misuse of the above information is the sole responsibility of the reader. The author or publisher of this content may not be held liable for any damages, personal or material, resulting from the use or misuse of the above information
[spoiler]
http://www.bryankumar.com/audsed/sedwso.htm[/hide]
The audio links are gone.Anyone can provide a mirror please?
[hide]http://about-secrets.com/audsed/seduction-marketing-01.mp3http://about-secrets.com/audsed/seduction-marketing-02.mp3http://about-secrets.com/audsed/seduction-marketing-03.mp3http://about-secrets.com/audsed/seduction-marketing-04.mp3http://about-secrets.com/audsed/seduction-marketing-05.mp3http://about-secrets.com/audsed/beyond-storytelling.mp3[/hide]
@sardarji2u
Nice one! How did you find the links?

Cheers, Johnny63
Get most of Bryan Kumar products here:
[hide]http://www.bryankumar.com/stats/usage_201305.html[/hide]
thanks for the uploads friends!

Excuse my ignorance, but how can we use the website stats page to get any additional products Huh

Cheers
review:
in one word "unreviewable"
Lets keep my finger crossed along with its implementation
(05-20-2013 05:19 PM)bosslabs Wrote: [ -> ]The audio links are gone.Anyone can provide a mirror please?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's