Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Offline Niche crusher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Amazing strategy to profit from offline Niche offering a unique services.

This strategy focuses on zooming in on a niche and offering them to your potential buyer that cannot refuse your offer.

download link

SHA256:
baeeb41b7b26b5ba63ef618321af2d23a3989f35ab8498ce783271ba4961bc62

File name:
Offline Niche Crusher.pdf

Detection ratio:

0 / 46

Analysis date:

2013-05-13 16:03:27 UTC

( 0 minutes ago )
You might wanna
[ hide ]
your links
[/ hide ]

Cheers, Johnny63
Repost. Everything from Zesh is here already.
(05-14-2013 05:13 PM)fastlane99 Wrote: [ -> ]Repost. Everything from Zesh is here already.
Is zesh a honest boy or just a scmmer?
Zesh Aleeert !!!

Zesh and Honest ??

well, it seems that these two words (like water and oil) don't mix together

Smile
Stay away from his products then, before we looses too much times and money.
ZESH is a synonym a marketer with a burned reputation uses to re-establish himself in the offline niche.

His products usually involve an 'irresistable offer' a.k.a. freebie.
This is used to get the fot in the door with offline businesses.

HOW he then wants to upsell them to other services remains his secret.

My way:
Find businesses who actively spend money on marketing, like AdWords, ads in newspapers, magazines, yellow pages, valpak or on the local radio station, or even Groupon and other deal sites.
These are proven candidates for online lead generation services, like mobile landing pages, re-built websites with prominent contact forms, SMS marketing, list building and management, pay per lead schemes (where you send them leads through a trackable number), online couponing and the list goes on...

Selling to them is easy - as long as they want to grow their business.
I use good old direct mail to build hyper-qualified prospect lists. Then I schedule strategy sessions for the people who replied to the letters to find out who is a good candidate for me.
Any biz owner who is already on overload or just cmfortable with his income will not react and is successfully repelled (doesn't waste my time). Biz owners who just want to pull my knowledge will get filtered out in the strategy sessions. DIY-marketers get some value in the session from me, but not my whole arsenal of marketing weapons ;-)

Three differences with ZESH:
-A high percieved value of the session (297 to 497$) through an application process
-clients will perceive me as "their online expert/guru", and be willing to pay accordingly
-Prospects with no or low money (Freebie-seekers/cheapskates) will get filtered out in the process.

Cheers, Johnny63
Reference URL's