Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: make 50-100usd with me a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i need someone with paypal verified and will not have 21 day holds im a source for unlocks and i make good money right now.Add me on skype unlockgsmboss first come i partner with
pls share your method here. PM your method to me , i will decide whether to join or not. what methods are you using to make that amount of money?
Im intrested....PM me with ur method.
WTF ... http://bestblackhatforum.com/Forum-Monet...iscussions on this category you need to post a thread on how to make money.. Not with some bullshit requests
He is just scammer. First post and started fooling people. Guys, first check whether he is reliable or not, then go ahead.
[img][Image: nice-try-poop-in-the-hand-guy.jpg][/img]
(05-06-2013 03:46 PM)attboss Wrote: [ -> ]i need someone with paypal verified and will not have 21 day holds im a source for unlocks and i make good money right now.Add me on skype unlockgsmboss first come i partner with
By the way, what is the fuc*ing M**** offer? Please make it visible to this community. You are misguided as how to post a thread. Lol Lol
where do you guys come up with this stuff i was busy working.And right now i am still looking for someone add me on skype.Everyday i make about 500usd im fedup paypal limiting my account cause its stealth and im losing.its fully legit guaranteed no claims or chargebacks you control the funds

where i am there is no paypal.I however have access to unlock codes.No i do not buy them so if i sell 1 for 5usd or even 0.5 c its all my profit.However i do bulk orders. You control the funds you take your cut then i get mine.this is fully legit whoever adds me and we close a deal i do with.
I have a legit sound account
You will be only getting my Paypal account id for your payments to go in
No passwords etc
I will only forward half the money that comes in back to you
Any refunds comes out of your half
If thats cool with you pm me
yall actually was gone go through with this?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's