Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] GSA List - Over 100,000+ backlinks!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I recently got this mega huge package... over 100,000+ links.

Actually there are more but I need to restrict some. So it's only half the collection pack, but nearly 100,000 backlinks.

[hide]http://www.mediafire.com/?pyuit3l2ll4t8la[/hide]

I'll consider whether sharing the other half of it in future.
Any suggestion How to create link automatically throughout the website list? Thanks
How do I get GSA to analyze what each url is for? I thought the lists are nicely seperated in specific backlink types, not a mess up in all files.
right-click your campaigns > import target URLs > from file > all the notepad files.

GSA SER will automatically scan the platform and post. Don't you know that =/
But I know that. But I am wanting to build a specific link types, so backlinks platform sorting is very important =\
Get to Options -> Advanced -> Import URLS (identify platform and sort in).
Browse to your file and wait for it to complete. Remember to tick whatever you want to save, verified/submitted/failed/unknown etc...
pls suggest me any best back link software for use this links
Thank you sir, but most of your list is just blog url and images comment and guestbook.
(05-06-2013 10:13 PM)pimp7 Wrote: [ -> ]But I know that. But I am wanting to build a specific link types, so backlinks platform sorting is very important =\
Can't you just right-click campaign > highlight the platforms that you only want? =/

Do it temporary till GSA finishes up the whole list then revert back to all the platforms again. =/

Come on dude... think out of the box. =/
This list is for main/money site or not ? or they are spam sites ?
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's