Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: Scrapebox, doing it {right|wrong}?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what i'm currently doing for a youtube video to try and get it ranked.

1. Google (fast-medium) passed proxies.
2. Getting tons of keywords.
3. Scraping urls (wordpress).
4. Deleting duplicate urls.
5. Blog analyzer.
6. Page rank. (4+)
7. Dofollow checks.

Then commenting with the website text as "youtubedomain/watch?#####" {keywordone|two|three}
Names are all the keywords as well. Then a pretty basic spin: nice read, looks like a lot of effort was put in, blahblah.

Should I be doing anything different for a youtube video? Trying to grow a gaming channel, this one video is a pretty small niche.
From what I have read backlinks can play a big part in getting YouTube videos ranked, but it's not the only thing you need to do. You need to mix it up with likes, dislikes, views, comments etc.

Take a look at http://u2bviews.com - There is a few similar services, and I've heard people mention they have had their videos removed after using these types of services (they were not 100% sure if using these services was the cause for their video been removed) So use at your own risk.

I would also recommend not just doing blog post backlinks. Instead mix it up with web 2.0, wikis, bookmarks etc. And maybe add some tiered linking to it.

I would also add some nofollow links to it to make it look a bit more natural.

And choose the keywords you are trying to rank for carefully, as gaming on YouTube is very competitive and you may have a hard time ranking for certain keywords.

Just sent you a PM to a thread that might be of use
Hello. bestblackhatforum this is best forum.
Reference URL's