Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: If you knew programming...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you knew programming what software would you develop for the SEO / Backlink market...?

Any suggestions are welcome.

We may develop a web2.0 backlink tool (which supports at least 50 web 2.0 sites) in this month. and it'll be monthly fee software (at least $20/month.) How's this idea in your opinion?
lol monthly fees are dead now for seo software because the people who can afford it usually do white hat seo to make there website stick.. even if you use software correctly it still requires a lot of effort on the users part to make the software not spam.

Plus there more of a taret to getting cracked if there monthly fees... thats m opinion anyway.

If ever i could be bothered to make a software it would be some kid of all in one scraper.. web2.0 poster and then with a social media twitter poster as like a way to ping the web 2.0...
thanks dead1234... it is your opinion and I respect your opinion. your suggestions are not that bad .
Good luck :D
If you're going to make a program like that I would suggest any of the c framework (c#, c++) it's hard work but it's efficient and extremely fun + versatile (:
(04-02-2013 10:32 PM)nuslx Wrote: [ -> ]If you're going to make a program like that I would suggest any of the c framework (c#, c++) it's hard work but it's efficient and extremely fun + versatile (:
yea we are using .net c# (:
can you teach me Website Deface?? :D
I would like to see something similar to what they have here without going through 3 or more tools to do it... All In One!!

You can skip to the end to see the tools I'm referring to.

http://www.wpseolabs.com/MarkdownMonday/
Reference URL's