Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: PDF site for seo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was reading this post made from the creator of Rank Wizz, and I dont get it, im gonna make an imacro script to auto submit to all these site, but i dont get it at all, the thing about sites not allowing clickable links and google be able to crawl the link...

So which working site should i automate?, if someone can yield me in the right direction i would appreciate it.
Quote:Actually, there are 12 sites which allow clickable links:

scribd
issuu
slideshare
calameo
keepandshare
edocr
box.net
pdfcast.com
viewdocsonline.com
doxtop.com
thinksfree.com
myplick.com

Following document sharing sites don't allow clickable links:
docstoc
crocodoc
Gazhoo
wiziq
wepapers
docspal
txtbear
youblisher

Following sites require downloading:
tagmydoc.com
qshare.com
Ziddu.com
divshare.com
filesanywhere

However, All sites are SEO friendly. There's an interesting fact that the links are disabled on the flash player of website not on the actual document. Search engines work differently, they don't crawl the documents from flashplayer, but directly from the source file/actual document of flash player.

for example: On youblisher.com there's no clickable link, however if you check the source code of webpage you can see a link to original document. which search engine can index and parse easily.

So, for search engines active links doesn't matter on the website and same with the sites which require downloading.

The clickable links are only useful for driving real traffic. The main real traffic come from big sites like scribd, slideshare, issuu etc. which does allow clickable links. In this respect docstoc.com lefts behind.

Hope this information helps.

Tom
Hello. bestblackhatforum this is best forum.
Reference URL's