Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [TRADE] Your themeforest here [ retail only ]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sounds good! what about theme update? I think you forgot to mention it, and what if someone with the same theme with the one that already shared, but he or she wants to join this trade?
This good idea bro!
Cools .. the one who had post theme must update the file or the one who had retail by prove it with screenshot of his member at themeforest .. i made this idea cos theres so much out there theme had injection script [ not CLEAN CODE ] AND CAN MAKE SURE THE THEME IS ALWAYS UPDATE !!! .. so lets share :)
LMAO. Welcome friends to the new trader village...
I have purchased:

Cardamon WP — Multipurpose WordPress Theme
Cheope Shop - Flexible e-Commerce Theme
Sintia Responsive for Business Portfolio
Deadline - Responsive Premium WordPress News / Magazine Theme
Incredible - Responsive WordPress Theme
Incredible - Responsive HTML Template
Qreator - Corporate HTML5 template
U-Design WordPress Theme

and I'm willing to trade any of these themes for:

ExtraNews - Responsive News and Magazine Theme
RT-Theme 15 Premium Wordpress Theme
Linguini: Restaurant Responsive WordPress Theme

or a WordPress theme intended for food and restaurants.

and I also think it would be better to send proof of themeforest account on PM one who wants to trade theme.
great mungos .. it will good if you can share your retail theme in this thread ,, im not agree with sending your real account name in pm cos maybe someone from TF made account here .. the ide is just simple .. how can the Member got the LAST VERSION and CLEAN CODE for those theme .. don't need to think that your desire theme not yet in this thread .. but how we can contribute the the community [ give it back ] ...
Thanx Awesome work
Reference URL's