Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Copy-Paste CPA Method Generates $500/day With 30-45 Minutes Work.No Website,No List,No Skills Needed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[Image: InstantCPADomination.jpg]

SALES PAGE

Quote: http://www.warriorforum.com/warrior-spec...eeded.html

MIRROR DOWNLOAD:

[hide]http://www.uploadseeds.com/download/EPVAKM04/instantcpadomin.zip[/hide]

Cool
Thanks for the share !!! +++Rep added
And here is the Review:

Find 30-50 Forums that are about Freebies and Coupons!
Make accounts and post untill you can add links in your posts.
Find CPA offers and make a post about it with your masked links.

I know this method! It works..but requires lots of tedious work for about 1 week! After that it is pretty much: post and earn!
@aKinaKus

finally you share again. would like to know your thoughts on this oneWelcome

EDIT: opps, just saw your review right after i hit the post button... +Rep added Lol
(03-21-2013 05:09 AM)Model Wrote: [ -> ]@aKinaKus

finally you share again. would like to know your thoughts on this oneWelcome

EDIT: opps, just saw your review right after i hit the post button... +Rep added Lol
~~

yeah..i have been extremely busy...and still am..but i now delegated my work..and got some spare time!

Also got some goodies piled up to be shared here!
Thanks this share. Rep added.
Man this is the same method covered on CPA Wizardry 2.0 released 3 months ago which was awarded WSO Of The Day (and already shared here on BBHF) . I can't believe that he copied the same method without adding any more details and put it for sell + saying this on his thread :

"This is a totally new method.I haven't seen anyone else doing this.I had given review copies to a few experienced CPA marketers and they were all praises."

I'm really surprised !
Really?..same thing?...wow!

LOL
(03-21-2013 05:40 AM)slimshadyLP Wrote: [ -> ]Man this is the same method covered on CPA Wizardry 2.0 released 3 months ago which was awarded WSO Of The Day (and already shared here on BBHF) . I can't believe that he copied the same method without adding any more details and put it for sell + saying this on his thread :

"This is a totally new method.I haven't seen anyone else doing this.I had given review copies to a few experienced CPA marketers and they were all praises."

I'm really surprised !
All fine and dandy until you get banned from the forums for posting affiliate links.
yeah, does really anybody had tried this and succeed with forums? Most of them have rules about affiliate links
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's