Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: How to finally start an IM career with my $200 investment?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I started my IM career with fiverr I'm a graphics designer with 5 years experience. I have been reading and learning all about IM since past 2 years now. I tried CPA in my early start tried NeoAPP on FB and other content lockers methods, tried video marketing, tried IM products review blog with clickbanking, just had 1 sale after 3 months.

Right now I'm really starting to think if earning heavy in IM is just a myth im obviously not expecting overnight riches but at least $10 - $30 a day would help my living for now and later, I have to pay for my college.

My skills:
1) Graphics designing of all kind.
2) Editing WP themes and building sites with WP, basic SEO knowledge
3) Basic video editing knowledge
4) Updated with modern trends in the world
5) And a hardworker.

I have wasted a lot of money before trying different things but right now I'm giving this a last shot. I have a hosting account $200 to invest on IM and I would like to invest it at the right place to make profit. Please suggest me what works for you best and if anyone wants to JV or anything I'm cool with that too.

Thanks,
Dev.
Why dont you just step up at fiverr? Create more gigs and earn more? Create kindle boks with graphic design tutorials? Etc.. create a site that links all of that together..
(03-16-2013 08:59 PM)bassebuu Wrote: [ -> ]Why dont you just step up at fiverr? Create more gigs and earn more? Create kindle boks with graphic design tutorials? Etc.. create a site that links all of that together..
Hey, sorry I forgot to mention that I started my IM journey with fiverr but I no longer use it because my designing gigs used to take an hr plus of work for $4 and orders were getting low with so much competition for the same gigs. I'm looking for something more stable for the long run.

And to create and launch a product I need a huge email list and JV to promote which I don't have right now. Or I could create stuff like "Easy to edit IM Graphics Package" like WSO which sells like hotcake.

Thanks for your reply =)
Let the amazon work for you dev0nline :)
You don't need to invest $200. You can purchase Netflix 12 month codes and sell them on Ebay for $10+ profit. PM me if you need help.
Amazon affiliate products and scrapebox
Rent Window VPS server, Run Bot for youtube viewer for every 24 hours. Sell your youtube viewer exchange account to fiverr.
Not much but steady income...
Hi

With the kind of skills you've got, I would say you are best suited to work on sites like elance.com, and rather not spend those $200 LOL.

But yes, if its IM then you may try getting into Amazon or Clickbank products, probably use your skills to build a striking landing pages for the selected product(s) and start advertising using PPC and PPV paid traffic methods (Bing, TrafficVance, LeadImpact, AdOnNetwork etc, ya I intentionally missed out Adwords, I hate them, got slapped by them LOL) or even free traffic sources (slow but good) like YouTube.

And you would find plenty of resources here itself on BBHF, that will help you get started with PPC or PPV methods of promotion, check out Gauher Chaudhry's "Pay Per Click Formula 3.0", covers everything as far as I know from SEO to keyword selection/bidding.

And be careful if you choose to spend those $200, initial days in IM for me was hell, with ROI being 0% for several months before things kickstarted, stay away from "shiny objects" and take action! And always plan and learn from your mistakes (if any) That should do the trick.

Hope this helps!

Regards
Suraj
Reference URL's