Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [GET] Offline Internet Profit$: Incredible $997 Training shows you know to use your online talent for offline income
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: h1.png]

[Image: h2.png]

[Image: h3.png]

[Image: brick-and-mortar.png]

[Image: online-it-seems.png]

yes this guy is making serious money! you can too with his 4 weeks of coaching!
  • week 1 = Positioning
  • week 2 = Promotion
  • week 3 = Packaging
  • week 4 = Profit Pumping
everything, videos and all are available to download, this guy knows offline, he even makes all the videos available to watch offline, many other people do not do that

you know me, i only provide the direct download page

exactly the way i found it

salespage:
Code:
http://www.offlineinternetprofits.com

direct download page:[hide]http://www.offlineinternetprofits.com/members/ci345/[/spoiler]

FYI: this was shared here before, but then it was only available to the VIP's, as i am not a VIP yet, i can share it with the rest of y'all, look at me, i am a little bit country... lmao

you know what to do
show some respek, rep+ and mirror too

this one is sure to go down as soon as he sees this, he is selling this for $997 after all
+5 - Thanx for this.
Thanks for the share. Rep added. I quickly checked the content to download, I wonder if there is really a lot of people paying 1k for this?
greetings, thank you and everyone else for your generous reps, not enough people do that, js

however, to answer you question, what is a 'lot' to you? he sells three or more a month, so this product earns him a monthly paycheck of $2991, would you like an extra $2991 a month for the next 12 months and do NOTHING to earn it? how about $2991 a month for the name 24 months, how about 36 months?

this is one small product brings him at least $35,892 a year... is that a lot?

oh, did you know when he launched this product he made over $150,000 with it, how is that for a lot?

i also think you are missing the bigger picture, it is more than the money too, if you study any of the IM guru's, you know the guys who tell you:
  • give away a freebie, to get the lead,
  • sell them an intro priced product for $7
  • then offer an OTO for $27 to $97 dollars,
  • if someone buys that, you then offer another OTO for $297 or $397,
  • then if they buy that, you offer another OTO for $997...
did you ever hear that before? i did from many of the guru's. so what you have here is an $997 upsell... now do you understand? this is not a stand alone item, this is his last OTO, next comes the $2,000 to $20,000 coaching and or mastermind group... now do you see how it works?

i hope that helps

i think i also should point out the value of a downsell, if someone cannot afford your $997, you downsell to your $297 or $397 product again if they do not already have it, and so forth

thank you all very much for the rep+

(03-02-2013 04:41 AM)afrobiz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the share. Rep added. I quickly checked the content to download, I wonder if there is really a lot of people paying 1k for this?
Reference URL's