Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: My website has dissapeared from Google without any reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello my friends, this is my first post on this forum even if iam the member for the years.
We have a serious problems. Our webpage has dissapeared totally from Google without any fakin reason. I know many will say yeah pengun penalty or something but we never do any blackhat optimization on this domain and domain was for 7 years in the second position. Website have almoust perfect onpage optimization and also good offpage without any fakin crap links. So what should be a reason for a drop?

Ive try to contact google at Reconsideration requests but they get me back that my website isnt banned so im really not fakin smart anymore!

If there any SEo expert please contact me in PV message i really need your help! Thx
Btw last year we have a few drops when our webpage has drop to 4-5 page and then after 1 month it was back where it was before drop. But now domain completly dissapeared and it nowhere so im in big trouble right now! I understand that website can fall down few positions because of algorithm change but i cannot i understand that website drop to nowhere from 2nd position where it was for 7 years without any penalty.
(02-10-2013 03:52 AM)bokislo1 Wrote: [ -> ]Btw last year we have a few drops when our webpage has drop to 4-5 page and then after 1 month it was back where it was before drop. But now domain completly dissapeared and it nowhere so im in big trouble right now! I understand that website can fall down few positions because of algorithm change but i cannot i understand that website drop to nowhere from 2nd position where it was for 7 years without any penalty.
Send me a pm and I'll take a look for you.
Send me a PM as well with your domain. I'll have a look at it for ya.
Can i know your website URL?
Reference URL's