Best Blackhat Forum

Full Version: [REQ] Dane Maxwell - TheFoundation.io
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys!

I dont know if you have heard it but that's kinda a HUGE deal and a different way to go for entrepreneurship! Dane Maxwell created "Software Roundtable" last year and continued with so called "The foundation" (thefoundation.io)

Basically he let people apply for a course of 6 months and the chosen ones are with him for 6 months - he teaches how to do create a software without any experience in coding, no investment, no idea for the software.

The whole process is called "Idea extraction" - So you talk to eventual customers first, find a problem in their business and get a solution for them.

Those that are not accepted (due to the limited positions) to participate physically are given access to the videos in the Members area. If we could get those videos it would be so friggin good!

Not a hype but a different view of a entrepreneurship!

Worth the price (i believe its $5000) though I cannot find it anywhere...

Anyone has found it ?!

Thanks
I'd like to lend my support to this idea: does anyone know of or have the course to download?

More details about the program can be found at: http://thefoundation.io/program/
It's been a long time that I've been trying to get this program and nothing. :/
I would love to this here!
Sooo, basically I found out that they kinda moved (the domain name)

The good news is we can read [literally] what content there is on the site. The bad news is we cant really see the content itself without a login details. That's the part where im stuck. Cant login :/

members.thefoundation.com/author/admin

Ideas?
Thanks nice though how to get a login details?

Man, the website is so secured! :/
groupbuy going on right now at feedurbrain for this
Anybody interested in this?
(02-17-2014 01:26 AM)toaster495 Wrote: [ -> ]Anybody interested in this?
Another +5reps added - keep on sharing the love brother Heart
Cool
you can buy it here http://www.>>>[[[Reported by Me...tion-.html for 47$ someone has done that??
Reference URL's